Purple Haze??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rami

Reaction score
I ordered some seeds off Nirvana seeds, an online seed bank.

and supposedly what I bought is supposed to be "purple haze", but after a little research, I found out that some say that this strain does not exist anymore, and seed banks might call it purple haze just to make a sale.

I also hear that it should be a "very" sativa looking plant, that grows too tall to be grown inside, and that it takes to long to mature and doesnt even yield that much.

But anyways, i want to post this pic for all of you to share your thoughts on what is supposed to be a "purple haze" plant. Im no expert but from what im seeing here, looks like a cross between a sativa and a indica plant from how thick the leaves are looking. Plus it not growing too tall, its short and bushy. So it does not fit the characteristics of a purple haze plant from what i hear.

So what do u guys think?
feel free to comment.

edit
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

rami.jpg

oh my never ending search for the PH. lol.theres a grower in here that has it from a clone.. you can still find "granddaddy purple" or Purple Urkle". just about the same.. i found that Green haze give you about the same high.but hasnt been crossed with Indica enough.
best of luck. see if it grows out. get asome green haze and cross it if it ends up being any of those.. maybe its grape ape. who knows..

rami said:
I ordered some seeds off Nirvana seeds, an online seed bank.

and supposedly what I bought is supposed to be "purple haze", but after a little research, I found out that some say that this strain does not exist anymore, and seed banks might call it purple haze just to make a sale.

I also hear that it should be a "very" sativa looking plant, that grows too tall to be grown inside, and that it takes to long to mature and doesnt even yield that much.

But anyways, i want to post this pic for all of you to share your thoughts on what is supposed to be a "purple haze" plant. Im no expert but from what im seeing here, looks like a cross between a sativa and a indica plant from how thick the leaves are looking. Plus it not growing too tall, its short and bushy. So it does not fit the characteristics of a purple haze plant from what i hear.

So what do u guys think?
feel free to comment.

edit

You are correct :aok: that plant has too much indica to be any Haze I have seen, click on my signature link :watchplant: and see a Haze, albeit kinda subverted from it's natural shape somewhat, you can read the thread further [page 25+] and maybe get a glimpse at MINI-SHE still in HER true shape :rofl:

Also, you CAN grow a lanky Haze indoors, just keep bending Her over until the stretch stops. folks call it LST for --low stress training-- :hubba:

BTW, SnowWhite has purple stems on fan leaves sometimes, doesnt that make Her a purple Haze :rofl:

Thanks for the comments.

Heres a stupid question, does purple haze turn pruple?
I looked around for pics for purple haze and what i came up with was all green lookin bud. nothin purple.

Im also growing a HazeXskunk #1 plant.

Now that to me looks like a haze. i can see how "sativa" the plant is looking. Growing too fast with huge leaves plus shes the biggest and tallest out of all the plants im growing. And before i even started flowering, its soo sticky. i rub my fingers against the stock and smell them. nice skunky smell and they also get sticky. i cant wait to see how ther gonna look when some bud grows on em.

granddaddy and urkle are not even close to being the same as purple haze, both granddaddy and urkle are basically indica dominate, which is the exact opposite of a Haze...

The only thing that would be the same is the color... Even urkle and granddaddy have major differences, like the high and yield

city said:
oh my never ending search for the PH. lol.theres a grower in here that has it from a clone.. you can still find "granddaddy purple" or Purple Urkle". just about the same.. i found that Green haze give you about the same high.but hasnt been crossed with Indica enough.
best of luck. see if it grows out. get asome green haze and cross it if it ends up being any of those.. maybe its grape ape. who knows..

Latest posts

Back