Question about 2 of my plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowslow23

HIGH LIFE
Reaction score
The first 3 pics is my LST grow. Everything on her seems to be doing fine except that the fan leaves are falling off. I dont see what the reason could be bc this is the only one thats doing it. She gets watered everyday and is in the ground. The next 2 pics is a weird plant. Its older than my LST grow and is much smaller it has some hairs coming out on the top but these little things are comin out right by the nodes.

093.JPG

094.JPG

095.JPG

092.JPG

091.JPG

what kind of ground soil do you have, also what are you using for nutes ?
as far as the "shoots" its new growth or atleast thats what i'm seein !

its just the soil in my backyard my biggest plant i didnt even mean to plant it just sprouted up and im not using any nutes for any of these plants, there just getting whats in the ground and straight water

Get some fish fertilizer for the plants. The yellowing is a lack of nitrogen. Common problem.

blowslow23 said:
what do u mean by fish fertilizer? ive never heard of it
fish fertalizer is stuff that you buy from any pet store and it has LOTS of nitrogen, should help :aok:

Killuminati420 said:
fish fertalizer is stuff that you buy from any pet store and it has LOTS of nitrogen, should help :aok:
"pet store"..??? I don't frequent pet stores, but I've never heard of them selling plant products. Though fish fertilizer does sound like 'sturgeon steroids' err sumthin'..:p
"Fish fertilzer" ..."fish emulsion"...is usually referring to fish based fertilizer. Either from the composting of the fish itself, or the excrement.
How a fish becomes fertilizer--> hXXp://www.rainyside.com/resources/fishfert.html

Lowes/HD carry ALASKAN brand, I believe.

so i just put it on top of the ground? idk how i would apply it

you mix it with water and apply to the ground, you can also foliar feed ( spray bottle) the plant but use a weaker solution....and do it during the early mornin hours as you dont want the water to magnify and burn leaves

>>>Shade leaves just do that. They turn yellow "on the natch",die and fall off. No worry about those bro/sis.

:cool: >>>Shade leaves just do that. They turn yellow "on the natch",die and fall off. No worry about those bro/sis.

I think think you FUMbiled fum and double posted ! I use charlie carp as a fish fert and another is called power feed ! Peace and take care !

find yourself some bat guanos,or just some good old cow sh*t,any home depot will have fish imulsion,if you want to use a great inexspensive fert.,look for jacks products,they are made by peters co.,old as i am haha,it was called rapid grow when it came out,good luck,and how jealous are we that you can put plants right out back,hahalol

Latest posts

Back