Quick pics of current grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalikisu

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I was able to find a camera to take some flicks. Its a camera phone so not the best but I want to share. First my setup is not pretty, I slowly but surely put all this together. So lights, I have one 175 watt mh along side a 70 watt hps(just ordered a 150 hps should get it friday or so). I have one 4' foot flouro with two 42 watt bulbs. Running 5 30 watt cfl,s and one l.e.d. board with 255 led's.
I use two table fans intake, exhaust. My dirt is black magic composted by me with banana peels, manure, worm castings and other stuff. Nutes I got some 11-35-15, bone meal and 10-15-10 i use for veg.
I have a 5-10 gallon fish tank pump to make tea and keep my water full of oxygen. My temps stay under 76 degrees and usely hover right around there. When lights out the temps may get to 70.
Now for some pics
P.S. the big ones are two weeks in flower and the little ones are two weeks old.

lady1.jpg

lady2.jpg

lady3.jpg

lady4.jpg

reveg1.jpg

reveg2.jpg

reveg3.jpg

reveg4.jpg

thetwins.jpg

crooked baby1.jpg

i like your compost but carfull with ferts and nutes, you dont want to run the risk of a chem burn on your plants. i shy away from ferts for that reson alone, i just dont like the risk level. but that is just me.

Yeah you definitely have to be careful. This is my second grow and I burnt them at least once so far. I just try to see how the girls like it and go accordingly. But the babies get no nutes for awhile yet.

im working on a custom compost/soil. i have absolutly no money, i have four dollars to my name and that is going for a doobie in the morning lol. i live in an appartment complex and have hard time finding soil that is not contaminated with pet urin/fecies, i was lucky somone dumped some nice black dirt near by. some kids used the summer to make the piles into bmx jumps. i had to dig deep but i have some nice dirt to start with. right now im working on sprouts. this crop is going to miss out on all the good stuff. im mainly practicing the basics, it has been a while since i grew last. my last grow house was busted (not for the plants but a person) so i didnt want to grow till i had a house of my own. obviously i grew resless and some expected 50k$ didnt come in like it was expected and now im stuck here. so this year im just re working the basics, getting my things biult back up. by next spring i want to have enough post-soil to last a while. once i have it perfect im going to package it and freeze it over the winter. im telling ya its going to be the best soil that no money can buy. with time, effort, practice, pot can be grew on pennies.

All but one looks healthy to me. It looks like you have a fairly good handle on it, otherwise.

Thanks Alistair Young I have learned from you guys and gals here so I'm destined for greatness. The one with the crispy fan leaf is a reveg and I just left the leaf on. It has not fell off so it must still be working. She is in her first reveg and I plan on keeping her for awhile. She is my first born ever and I love her. The babies are from nirvana, I got the indoor grow mix. The only thing is since its a mix I have no idea what is what. But the strains that come with the pack is master kush, afghan,pure power and skunk #1. They also throw in 5 mazar seeds.

anouther thing i learned is that dead leaves can attract bugs that will feast on the rest of the plant, that one leaf will not cause this but keep the debris to a minimum (dead leavs, steams, ect)

Eh school boy it took awhile to accumulate all that stuff and I seem to always buy more. So far I may have spent $200 including the 150 watt hps thats on the way. I bargain hunt man.

yeah. well its good to bargain hunt. im not even going to start my next grow until im completely content with my setup. good luck on the grow though, i doubt youll need it you got a goooooood setup. and when the other light comes in youll be set.

i agree with SB on that last post, biulding up a good setup first is a good habbit to get into, i see alot of people that start some babys and cant do anything with them when the time comes cuz they were un-prepaired.

yup. lol madhatter, look at my thread. hah theres pics of my baby in there, and thats a good example of why to get your setup first. lol. but yeah id say hes gonna have a good turnout.

Yeah my first grow I pulled maybe a ounce out of two plants with a 70 watt hps and a few cfls. I got a few more lights and want a few more ounces this time.

lol my first grow my plants got about 2 feet high and just stoped growing. but i was young and didnt know anything about growing. its not an exact art but there are alot of things that you can do wrong.

Hey I believe thats why we are here to make it an art. Some of these grows are fantastic and so much info,wow. I actually learned everything I know about growing on this site.

me too. well except the germinating seeds part. that came from a friend that grew. technically thats not my first grow, but my actual first grow made it barely out of the soil and died. i didnt know anything at all then about growing. i grabbed dirt from the lawn threw it in a metal container that had no holes. and after i germinated i put the seed in upside down and 2 weeks later it was an inch out of the ground and had not even the slightest leaf formation on it and molded over. haha. then i had the light on 10 hours and turned it off 14. and i had a p.o.s. light and no timer just turned it on and off when i remembered.

i found this is a great site, ive learned alot and helped alot of people in the last 48 hrs. if you can get that anywhere else i would love to see it.

Latest posts

Back