Really from the Streets.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldPainless

I have lived my days
Reaction score
Hello back on again and wanted to share something I find quite funny. All the new artists out now of days claim to be from the streets, hood, ghetto:rolleyes:. Well here's what I think a "Real" person from the street looks like-
homeless.jpg

And we thought we were from the streets ;) keep it green

I spent a few months living in my truck, not to trivialise what some people go through but I can at least relate. I survived by garden raiding and relying on the kindness of friends. Much to proud for my own good, all I had to do was ask for help and I would have gotten it. Pride can be a mans worst enemy at times.

Ehh family and pride I was once stuck on my fathers bee farm with out plumbing in the arizona sun with a tin roof over my head... But to each his own

Yes my friends, back in the 80's u could say I went through a fall out myself. I met a bunch of new faces on my journey. I started in Santa Cruz California, sadly ending up Nepal;) Where I met my wife and moved to Lima.

i had no lights and no water for a while once but it just took time and i kinda got back on my feet

Latest posts

Back