Regrowth Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock

Reaction score
Is regrowth weed stronger and more potent the second time; and will the clones from a regrowth be stronger and more potent.Subject { BLACK DOMINA } And my 3rd and final question how long should either be vegged before 12/12. THX :confused2:

1. no
2. no
3. as long as you want, remember once you start to flower your plant will grow 2-3 times its current height.

much appreciated thx. I was very curious because regroth appears to be much darker that it was orinally.and I didn't know what and f1 was or if i had some clones that are f1 ones.Exactactly what is and f1 and a f2 etc...:confused2: help lol :confused: And it's great to be back thx:banana:

The seed you grow is the F1 and then if you breed your F1, then the seed from that become your F2's from what I understand. But Im sure others on here could be more percise on the matter I just grow it and clone it I have never breed a plant yet. But plan on looking more into it...take care..

"F1, F2, ect" are only representing the generation of breeding. It has absolutely nothing to do with clones or regeneration..

Hick said:
"F1, F2, ect" are only representing the generation of breeding. It has absolutely nothing to do with clones or regeneration..
what he said:rolleyes:
1. no it usually stays the same sometimes you lose potency.
2.the clones will be the same as the re-vegged plant maybe less bushy.
3. veg it the same as you would your regular plants.
i noticed that you get a much bushier plant from a reveg good for making a mother plant. it takes some time for them to start growing again different strains vary. but i noticed the side shoots take off and the plant becomes very bushy. the side shoots keep up with the top and the secondary shoots even have side growth

Much aprreciated i was a little confussed at first.It's kind'a strage though that the BLACK DOMINA reveg is darken this time than the first and the clones are lighter by about 2 shades to a water emerald green colur that that you wanna bite like crisp celery only the leaves between the two are different.I just started 12/12 on sunday and now the wait. :watchplant: :farm: So i guess my question is will the buuding phase to harvest be shorter and can my yeild be much greater this time. It went 12/12 from seed to harvest and yeilded 100grams wet and about 72grams dry and took 12 weeks. The reveg is 7 weeks old and gave me 5 great clones 2 are 2ft and 2mths old 3 are 6inches and 1mth and rooted well. Lots of air circulating temps at 62-85 always.5 gallon buckets foxfarm(ocean forrest) and filtered water...Nutes Super vit,Flora Nova's Bloom-grow. nutes started 1 time a week. Water all time everyday,cant help it she wont say no:hubba:.1000 watt cooltube. ?What kind of results should I expect this time. ????:confused: :farm: :watchplant: plz help.

i dont know about results but i believe ive read that a revegged plant could take longer to flower instead of 8 weeks it could take 10 weeks but im doing close to the same as you i have a clone beside a revegger and i hope to kind of have a staggered harvest my clone will come down after 8-9 and my reveg will be 10-12

i forgot about the snow white thread i saw here
a person who used to keep a journal here said that their harvest weight as increased ever time

Latest posts

Back