roof top?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reapor

Reaction score
can i put my plant on the roof? if i set the pot in the gutter?
l | l
----------------------------/ | \-------------

Sure you "can" why not put up a big pot leaf flag next to it also?:rolleyes:

I think its a bad idea.

It would be hard to explain several broken pots on the ground with plants laying on the sidewalk after a good wind storm.

its only week and half old ---i know i cant have a huge plan on myrooof! just saying whil is starting out. the gutters r fairly deep.

Do you have any spots outside you can tuck the pots? Dig a little hole, bury most of the pot and cover the rest of the pots with sticks and leaves until you can replant them.

i actually thought about it awhile back...pretty much came to the conclusion it was an extremely bad idea...making the extra effort sometimes to cover all your grounds is almost always better than taking a risk like that...just look extra hard for a better spot on the ground

I think it's a bad idea also. Too many risks associated with it. Too visible to other people or heli's. I would just opt for a spot on the ground out of sight. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

When I was 14 I grew my first plant on the roof. There was a huge plant growing along side the chimny all the way up. I hollowed out a hole in the middle of it and put a small piece of plywood inside. Then I put my plant on it. I didn't know what I was doing and grew it in a 1 gallon pot to finish but it had some beautiful purple buds. It was about 3 feet tall when finished.

You are going to have real heat and water problems on a roof .
If you ever did any roofing you'd know that the temp on a roof can be 10-20 degrees hotter than on the ground.
You'll end up with problems if you block a gutter They are put on houses for reasons other than growing weed
Cops in my area Fly and a mini forest on a roof top tends to stand out.
As far as blocking a chimmney carbon monoxide poisoning is a rotten buzz
If you can over come these problems go for it .
Sounds like alot of work for an iffy outcome.

make sure to paint a giant dong on your roof as well. That'll help keep cops away!

_45596188_house466300.jpg

Latest posts

Back