Rookie Bagseed Grow(PICS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed my soil was lookin a little "nuteless" so i repotted today and added more.

maybe you answred this what lights, how close? almost a month you should have some seriouse pistils everywhere when flowering. after about 10 days they start to become noticible, in imo

Lumetek 250watt Cooltube setup. If you look at the picture you can see I just switched it to vertical, maybe 4 to 6 inches away. Its been a month since 12/12 maybe less. But, if you count since when I noticed pistils its only been about a week and a couple days.

buds are staring to get noticable....can i make it without nutes if I periodically condition the soil with more ocean forest

Photo0253.jpg

Photo0254.jpg

I read in High Times vertical lighting was better anyway

Photo0256.jpg

Photo0257.jpg

that might be true, it makes sense since art. light can't penetrate very well (short of 1000 watt) but im skeptical of nething coming outa high times.

Well I believe they were making that statement with multiple plants in mind. I guess it might be possible to save money in a large scale if you set up your lights like that. But I think the picture I took makes it hard to argue, the light is close to a larger percent of the plant. I rotate it a half turn halfway through the cycle.

7thG, as i can seen on the pics, leaves are lowered downwards - you pour too much water!

i will take that under advisement,ty

plants may look a little droopy.....they've been deprived of water. I wanted to make sure all the water in the pot was used before I added more. They should look much better within a couple hours because I watered them right before taking these pics.

Photo0262.jpg

Photo0264.jpg

Photo0266.jpg

bottom set of fan leaves look a little yellow or just like theyre losing some green color. I think i need to angle my vertical light better. Got some extra lighting till i figure it out.

Photo0263.jpg

Photo0267.jpg

Photo0265.jpg

My plant is doing pretty well besides the fact it seems really quick to look droopy. IDK if it just requires a lot of water or what. Any advice would help. I also could use some input on when I should chop my plant down. Im goin for max THC so I guess amber trich. How small are the trichs. Those white hairs coming out of the buds, those are not what I would look at are they?

I could be wrong but I think im gonna be ready to pull the plant in about 3 weeks.....just goin by feel.

Photo0309.jpg

Photo0314.jpg

The curling under and around makes me believe your plants need some Nitrogen. As I read back in your thread you say bottom leaves turning yellow? Nitrogen, add some in the watering mix(N-P-K- mostlikely, cant tell cause of hps yellow) and watch your leaves even out

If you pull 2 early u'll b pissed. Mine put on the weight in the last couple weeks. Magnify the trics @ the base of a caylex. If the caylex is not "swoolen" then hold up. The trics go from clear w/ no head to clear w/ a head. Then that clear head will turn "milky", followed by the stalk of the tric. Next the milky head will turn amber- followed by the stalk.
You harvest clear to milky if you have severe problems and must abort. Cut em @ milky stalks for a head high. Wait until 30- 50% are amber for body.

The buds on my plant seem to be really developed now and a lot of crystals(trichomes?) are appearing. I dont have a microscope and dont want to get one so that plus boredom has tempted me to take some samples. I never really new the difference between a head high vs body until testing this mystery strain. It has to be clear to cloudy because it produces a mild to strong head high Im not used to. Its hard to compare the potency to what I normally get on the street because its diff. Im tempted to chop it down now but I dont want to short change myself so Im kinda at a stand still. Leaves are really turning yellow but only the big individual fan leaves. Bud seem in A+ condition.
The question I have is will there be a noticable increase in potency after the flowers are properly cured. Because I just dried it out with heat. You could tell it didnt taste right yet or smell right but still obviously had the THC.

I kinda like the high it produces so I might chop it down before it gets any less healthy.

Photo0379.jpg

Photo0380.jpg

Photo0381.jpg

Latest posts

Back