S.H.E.D. Inc. 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the kind words..I have regrouped and Dropped some more beans..Im working on revegging the Gooey and looks promissing so far...all the yellowing ya see is from the sulfur Burn...should Have the Shed back to GREEN in no time...The Hoosier Daddy I have in Cat liter buckets will go into flower in a couple weeks I think they will rebound nice..untill next time...

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF3492.JPG

DSCF3493.JPG

DSCF3494.JPG

DSCF3495.JPG

DSCF3496.JPG

DSCF3497.JPG

DSCF3498.JPG

DSCF3499.JPG

DSCF3500.JPG

DSCF3501.JPG

DSCF3502.JPG

DSCF3503.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks everyone for the kind words..I have regrouped and Dropped some more beans..Im working on revegging the Gooey and looks promissing so far...all the yellowing ya see is from the sulfur Burn...should Have the Shed back to GREEN in no time...The Hoosier Daddy I have in Cat liter buckets will go into flower in a couple weeks I think they will rebound nice..untill next time...

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Yowch 4u2! That had to hurt! Good luck on the recovery bud. . .

kick the tires, but 'no more fires'!!!:p

get the safers spray, and loosen that nasty sulphur...robz has run with it, and has hands on experience, so i'd go that route. :cool:

Pulled a few more today and trimmed up a couple....going to transplant a few tonight...The green is comeing back:yay:

:ciao: heal4real..so glad to see ya ...Hope ya having a nice Holliday...The Shed is starting toget that GREEN Back :clap: and that meens more Pics:hubba:

DSCF3511.JPG

DSCF3512.JPG

DSCF3513.JPG

DSCF3514.JPG

DSCF3515.JPG

DSCF3517.JPG

DSCF3518.JPG

DSCF3519.JPG

DSCF3520.JPG

DSCF3521.JPG

DSCF3524.JPG

DSCF3532.JPG

Thats what we like to see in the shed:)

why you got your name stakes taped to the outside of bags? i would worry they would fall off and get mixed around. was it just a temporary deal?

looking good bro. glad its turning back around for you. :cool:

Irish said:
why you got your name stakes taped to the outside of bags? i would worry they would fall off and get mixed around. was it just a temporary deal?

looking good bro. glad its turning back around for you. :cool:

I do this Irish when I transplant to the 3 gallon bags..I use to put in the soil but found it would get burried when watering...this also helps me see whjat the plants name is...I know Yall know each and every strain...But I smoke real good meds and need to read:p

thanks for stopping By duck/bho

nice to see the shed green again m8

that s/a there; was that a runt, or a salvaged twin? (there seems to be a few of them)
i had one of them heart shaped leafs too but on one of their cotyledons.
..few mutants, yup ;)

:ciao: Kaotik

That is a runt and very slow grower...Not sure if it will make the Veg area but Im a Love on her a while:aok: That Heart shape leaf is real cool..

PC070013.JPG

PC070016.JPG

PC070014.JPG

PC070018.JPG

PC070024.JPG

PC070023.JPG

PC070029.JPG

PC070031.JPG

its alive! good to see ur working them back to life

something I see here, is the location of the burner, I put mine 3 to 4 feet above the plants, the unit I use I thought only heated to a temperture that VAPORIZED the sulphur, didn;t put out billows of smoke!! It really worked well, the vapors are heavier than air i read, is why I hang it so high, I burn mine 3 hours, it's not a hot plate, the downside is it's 140 bucks, and I share it with others, the sulphur is like little disks, not a powder, so sorry about your setback but i know its temp.

:ciao: SKAG

that room is only 7 feet tall so 3-4 feet abouve aint happening...IMO..and from what Ive seen I dont know why ya would need to place above the plants as the entire Shed filled with crap..lol..its allmost all gone now...but can still see the effects on some...thanks for looking in my friend

DSCF3579.JPG

DSCF3580.JPG

DSCF3582.JPG

DSCF3583.JPG

DSCF3584.JPG

DSCF3585.JPG

DSCF3586.JPG

DSCF3587.JPG

DSCF3588.JPG

DSCF3589.JPG

:ciao:4u

Nice to see the effects are almost gone

plants are looking way, way happier, bro! I think it was the type of sulpher, period - you have to use sulpher designed for burning, not for ph adjusting, the additives to keep it pelletized is what caused the burning - I know now, thanks to you.

Latest posts

Back