seeds from out of u.s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

process 0238

Reaction score
anyone bought seeds from a web site and had them shipped to your house in the u.s.. i cant seem to find anything here that actually has a name its all bag seeds was wondering if this is a good idea or bad?

This is my first post here, but i ordered from attitude seed bank and got them in 7 days to newyork from UK. hope i helped.

edit: it was stealthy and was shipped in original breeder packaging. :D no i'm not a rep :D

go to the seed section of the forums. there's plenty that do and some don't advertise. sometimes you just have to send them an e-mail first and find out. others are happy to. why waste your money on bag-seed? what site are you talking about?

Can't say enough good stuff about seedboutique.

I am on east coast USA. I have ordered 7 times in 14 months from theattitudeseedbank in UK. They come through the port of New York city, which seems to be easier to get through customs. Last year I had an order nabbed at the Port of Chicago which according to all I read in many threads, is very difficult to get seeds through. I know you are in Washington State so I really don't know if this will help you! My advice is to try a smaller order first, so if it is confiscated your loss won't be as painful! And if it goes through, you should be okay with a higher priced order!

I've used nirvana-shop.com, drchronic.com, and marijuana-seeds.nl. All three sent the orders in a fairly stealthy way, and got here in less than three weeks to the east side of the US. I have an order in right now with weedcity.com, but they've had my money for a week and haven't shipped yet. I'm gonna call 'em tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back