Seeds germination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock

Reaction score
OK i've been lucky so far with germination.More losts in the process. Now i've got expensive seeds and i want the best success i can get without beening to complecated. I've got rockwool cubes. Concentrated lemon juice.containers.Hydroton clay.Superthrive.Seeds I've got 14 and I want to use 3 of each and take clones from them.Bubbler with netted pots in a tray that holds 6.flora nova grow and bloom.6x42watt cfl set up and a floresent 2 32watts different set up.Where do i begin because i really want sucess.So please help:hairpull:

Well i've dont that and either drowned them or dried out the roots thanks for the help.

hehe sorry bro,im sure you will get the info you need before the nights out here :)
personally i germinate my seed wrapped up in a damp toilet paper and put in a dark warm place.....works fine everytime :)

I'm just so scared to see my seeds go to wastse and not get the hang of this germinating thing and not rely on what feels like luck.I'll keep looking .:cool:

I also use the paper towel method and just had 100% success rate with 5 seeds, all the way to flower, some people will argue that once they sprout in the paper towel you run the risk of damaging small roots during transplant. I like this method but that's just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back