Show Us Your Piece

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RossAlexander

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry if this thread has already been created but I tried to find one and couldn't. I want to see pictures of everyones pipes and nicely rolled blunts. I love looking at pictures of peoples tokin'tools about as much as i like looking at pictures of people's plants. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :)

i member i started a thread like this one i first came to MP and it didnt really catch on ill post a pic of my bong later everyone seen it already execpt the new people

hahahah there it is. But I acualy have a pretty nice zong, no pictures of it though.

bo.GIF

A bong with a z shaped tube, they're pretty cool lookin, and in my experiences, effective as hell.

Here are a few of the bongs I have. The blue bubbler had a price tag of $599.00 but my mother-in-law won it, bought a ticket for $2, It's such a sweet bubbler the hits are so smooth. I have quite a few more including a "zong bong" one of the z shaped ones, and a 4 person bong that I converted Into a 5 chamber 2 person bong, 2 or 3 hits from it and you aint gettin up for a while. Ill post some pics of them when i get my cam fixed.

bong1.JPG

bong2.JPG

bong3.JPG

DopeDoctor said:
A bong with a z shaped tube, they're pretty cool lookin, and in my experiences, effective as hell.

nice!!!! never hit from one...but have seent hem at the glass shop

hmm....should i post all my pieces??? that will take a while....i am a collector

2 031 (Small).jpg

BC Glass 003 (Small).jpg

CanadaStone 058 (Small).jpg

hey Ptbo_Stonerz...nice bongs...i wanna collect them next :cool: i love your color changer

the orange bong is mine...the blue a friends

Goofy 011 (Small).jpg

Nice LdyLunatic. thoes pics i posted are just my collection at my mother-in-laws, I have about 30 more bomgs and pipes at my house. If anyone has heard of "CHILLS" brand bongs and pipes, the "Chill's Canada" factory and main canadian depot is in my town and I am good friends with the owner and president of Chills Canada so I get the best deals on all the newest designed products. Ain't I lucky!

hey ldylunatic that third picture is beautiful looks like something from a Heads photo issue. that thing is very photogenic!

hey thanks guys :D i just started to really collect since moving here to BC....the husband has a friend working at a glass shop....i get deals like you Ptbo_Stonerz ....but ours is Red Eye ;)

i have though heard of the CHILLS for sure....nice stuff.....and discounts never hurt :p

RossAlexander...damn wouldn't it be HOT to see your pic in a copy of Heads ....wishful thinking ;)

damn....i forgot to add a few more of the pipes.....fuggin stoner :D

bubb chiller (Small).JPG

devil (Small).JPG

froggie (Small).JPG

i saw that third one before!!
i think you showed it right??

well i really like that one...
me high seeing some frog coming up my spoon!!!! lol

yeah i probably have posted the devil pipe....i dunno i post so much at so many places.......i think im lost

oh wait i found my weed.....im good :D

2 018 (Small).jpg

Ldylunatic you take some of the most amazing pictures of pipes..i'm not even joking...your pictures are totally Heads worthy.
the third picture on post 7 and the second picture on post 12 are straight outta HEADS you need to send them in..i bet you anything they'll get published in a photo issue keep it up!!!!

maybe i will have to get some good shots and do that.....crap that would rock ;)

LdyLunatic said:
yeah i probably have posted the devil pipe....i dunno i post so much at so many places.......i think im lost

oh wait i found my weed.....im good :D

hey you left half greens in that bowl!!! pass the pipe this way :p :D

lets pack some more bowls :cool:

the dragon is zenluatics...i bought it for him ;)

Holiday 227 (Small).jpg

pipes 048 (Small).jpg

I'm lookin for a bubbler now from an online shop that is discrete. any ideas boys??

Latest posts

Back