size of seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve_reeves

Reaction score
How big are the seeds for most of the strains out there? In comparison to some of the edible hemp seeds on the market (I've gotten some from nuts.com and some Chinese medicine suppliers), what size are some of the seeds from a seed shop and are some strains larger?

Seeds come in all different sizes. I recently received some Wonder Woman from Nirvana. They were very small but germed just fine.

Generally, Indica seeds are bigger than Sativa seeds, but I find that I doesn't really matter. As long as the seeds aren't really pale then everything seems to work out alright...

I recently popped some seeds that were the smallest ones ive seen, they turned into the largest healthiest seedlings ive ever grown.

Doesnt seem in my experience to make much of a difference

Yeah I have seen them in all different sizes and the size never mattered.

i made 150 seeds some time ago, at first i looked for the biggest and fatest to pop, after awhile i realized i had good success with all them, size doesnt really matter, just ask your wife, LOL jk :D

Dman1234 said:
i made 150 seeds some time ago, at first i looked for the biggest and fatest to pop, after awhile i realized i had good success with all them, size doesnt really matter, just ask your wife, LOL jk :D

She lied to you did She!!!:D
Size always matters,,,my fingers are to big to plant the small ones.;)

Latest posts

Back