sleepin alone tonite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dunno dude, i'm stuck on both sides. she is grown up now, but no enough. i moved out at 17 and lived on my own for 5 yrs b4 i moved back home for two months. smoke a jig with her and maybe she'll realize you finally "understand" her. i'm all about rollin on some good E and smokin a nice mango flavored blunt and talkin it out. stop buttin heads. if she dont go for that route then boot her *** with no belongings. tell her to get a job and fend for her own clothes and food and whatnot. i bet she's got a boyfriend who SAYS he'll take care of her and ****. his lazy *** is gonna make her realize when she's out workin at the titty bar at 6 months preggie. not tryin to scare ya but u have to live in order to learn, meanwhile... smoke up!

Im sorry to hear about it and i hope everything works out alright. Im only 18 and recently moved out of my house because i didnt want to live by my mothers rules. Now i realize what she meant when she told me how much she did for me. Sure, made me look like a ******* but im sure your daughter will realize whats good for her when she has to pay for her clothes. rent and food. Quite a reality check for me.

Once again I hope everything works out.

yo rasta just sitting here hoping all is well for ya hope to hear from ya soon

Damn kids now a days rasta just don't have the respect. I think it's because they know they can get away with everything and anything. Spank your kid, kid calls the cops, cops take you to jail. Anyway hope everything works out for you and lady rasta. ;)

Man Rasta, I hope everything went ok with court,and things are getting better. I hope the judge realised your wife was in the right. It saddened me,and I am sure everyone else to hear of your plight, it sounds like you truly love your family. Good luck man.....

hey Rasta, hope your calmin down a bit.

I have a somewhat disfuntional family that i was brought up in. I can tell your that no matter how great of a parent you are/were.......some people are just poor decision makers. Nothing will change that. some will blame it on life, environment, IQ, opportunity, whatever....the fact is.....people can control their own destinies to some extent and some just "don't get it". Unfortuneatly it can take a lot before they realize it and some never do. they just chalk it up to a "hard life" and justify it by telling themselves it was the life they were meant to live.

Your daughter is making her life and your families life difficult. i think calling a family meeting before all this court bullshit gets blown out of proportion is in DIRE need. If she wants to part company and fly the coupe......maybe thats whats best, but family should always go their ways on somewhat understanding terms.

I would invite her back to your home when the misses is back. I would make sure the full immediate family is in attendance. I would then encourage a family discussion to hear whats going on from all points of view. It is not an intervention but rather a time for listening and learning experience. I would find out where the hostility and misunderstandings are coming from. Next, drop all the childish restraining order crap. If she does not see it your way, then i would kindly ask her to make her arrangements to move out on good terms with a deadline to follow through on. it must be a civil interaction.

Nothing is more important than family, even disfuntional ones. I have siblings that i constantly have to help. That's the hand life dealt me. I try not to look at it to negatively. its just the way it is. I have spent many hours and still continue to try to influence my siblings and others to be better decision makers.

Let your daughter have it the hardway if she chooses. but make it clear that your family will not be included her B.S. anymore. she's either in a loving productive environment accepting and respecting your rules, or she can have it however she wants on her terms. However if she chooses the latter, she will not be living under your roof. She can do what she wants as an adult living like an adult, earning her own way. You are a friend and mentor now either way. She's already made that quite clear. Her perception of your family relationship and the parenting role is clearly different. Unfortuneatly some people want the parenting to end at 18. If that's the way they want it...then they are out. They can't have it both ways. Life is not that easy.

sometimes people will never appreciate the role of a parent until they become a parent themselves. I hope she and the lady make better decisions in the future.

You ARE a great parent.

Peace

Hope everything went ok today, sorry to hear about this. I think anyone reading this with kids had a chill reading it, we all go through that phase as teenagers to some degree. I did the same thing after high school, dropping out of college and basically going no where in a hurry. But like most I came to my senses after a couple of years when I realized on my own that I didn't want to live like that. My parents stuck it out with me, they obviously weren't happy with my path and they talked over booting me out of the house. I am glad they didn't because I am spitey enough that it would have probably been the last time I saw them. Hang in there man, all the best.

One other thing, does your daughter know about your grow? Probably not information you want her spilling to LEO in anger - maybe a good time to put the brakes on until this gets resolved...

good morning ,,,she’s home,,,,,it took 7 hours for them to due her paper work ,,,we did not get out of there till 900pm,,,she pled not guilty and got a court date,,,,,now its in the lawyers hands,,,,hes says she will have too take anger management class's and pay a fine ,,,,,,now I think time and space is the best thing ,,,,thanks for all the good wishes and advice,,,,prayer is the most powerful force in the universe,,,,again i say thank you (now its time for tea))LOVE,HONOR,RESPECT........

Well it's all about nature taking it's course at this time so good luck with everything. It will all work out in the end I'm sure.

well i just got the call ,,,the new job is now the old job,,,,called in when i had to go to court to get the lady rasta out ,,,,,so ive been fired,,,,,its worth it to have her home ,,,jobs come ,,,jobs go,,,,the lady rasta mine forever ,,,,p,l,r

Well damn rasta. I am sorry about the job. But it sounds like you have the right attitude.

Things will get better, you'll see. :)

Right on Rasta! If they cannot understand your reason for calling in to hell with them. Well maybe not to hell literally,:D

That's good that you finally got your baby back!!! Now as for your daughter, Pray for her.. Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray!!! As they say in my faith.. The family that prays together, stays together.. May God keep her safe in her time of spiritual need!! Your Rastafarian correct? Well pray to your redeemer of souls, your most merciful one, The Second, you know The prophet or Haile Selassie, I really don't know the score but pray to the God you Honor!!

Glad to hear she is home, and sounds like that job wasn't the place to be if they are like that about it.

:clap: glad to hear that the most important part of your life is back where it should be right by your side and have no lack of faith it will all work out in time Congrats

Wow dude you have had a pretty hectic couple of days. But it seems like you have a pretty good outlook. One door closes, another always opens. Best of luck.

Latest posts

Back