So...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
If I am going to be growing in a closet, during the day is it okay to leave the door open with lights on and a fan blowing inside? Then at night I can just close the door with the lights on and a fan inside? Silly question, but I don't know the answer ;)

Danke

I think it would be best to keep the door closed at all times to keep the light in.

Keeping the door closed causes increased heat. I have to do the same thing where i live. It gets to hot so i just leave th growroom door open so the air can circulate better with 3 fans pushing the air around inside.

There was nothing mentioned about a heat problem. IMO, if possible, it would be best to keep the door closed and have nice reflective surfaces to efficiently use the most of your light.

if you are using fluros it would be ok to keep it closed im growing in a small closet rite now i sometimes keep it open but then dust enters and lumins escape the grow room

Latest posts

Back