Some Advice Please, re: Blooming and Nutes ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam

Reaction score
I'm going to be switching Sandy to 12/12 soon:yay: . I was just curious:confused2: how long before or after you switch to 12/12 would be a good time to give her a little shot of nutes:watchplant:? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,

Cam

She's ready for nutes now. You'll need to start on flowering nutes of course. Sativas tend to want more nutes anyway. At 80 days, and you haven't fed any nutes?

What is your lighting? Setup?

Pot Belly said:
She's ready for nutes now. You'll need to start on flowering nutes of course. Sativas tend to want more nutes anyway. At 80 days, and you haven't fed any nutes?

What is your lighting? Setup?
2 sq feet, 50,000 lumens cfl,...I regularly give her nutes..about every 2-3 weeks. I accudentally gave her a little nute burn about 2 weeks ago....but flushed her with plain water and she was fine. I was just curious about the 12/12 transition and nutes :)

Cam said:
2 sq feet, 50,000 lumens cfl,...I regularly give her nutes..about every 2-3 weeks. I accudentally gave her a little nute burn about 2 weeks ago....but flushed her with plain water and she was fine. I was just curious about the 12/12 transition and nutes :)

Hey Cam, I'm sure your lumens was a typo..........:p

I would recommend Fox Farms Big Bloom when you switch, and follow the chart, feeding every other watering. Good luck.

PB:)

Pot Belly said:
Hey Cam, I'm sure your lumens was a typo..........:p

I would recommend Fox Farms Big Bloom when you switch, and follow the chart, feeding every other watering. Good luck.

PB:)

Ha, Ha..yes it was..it was supposed to be 12500 lumens:p , she is beautiful and healthy. Here is a pic of her on her 75th day birthday. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=38184&d=1193933351 I've been lovingly pruning her...I want a california redwood out of her. Lighting and room and no object:holysheep: . So I should just continue on my regular fertalizing schedule, even if I switch fertalizers.

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

"IMHO"..especially with a long flowering sat', you should continue higher N veg nutes for a couple of weeks.
I've found that it provided the needed boost during the "stretch"..and delays those 'early yellowing' fan leaves that we often hear concerns about.

Cam said:
[/color][/size][/font]

Ha, Ha..yes it was..it was supposed to be 12500 lumens:p , she is beautiful and healthy. Here is a pic of her on her 75th day birthday. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=38184&d=1193933351 I've been lovingly pruning her...I want a california redwood out of her. Lighting and room and no object:holysheep: . So I should just continue on my regular fertalizing schedule, even if I switch fertalizers.

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

i dont know but the wat her leaves look she looks more indica to me but then i ain no expert. anyone else check the pic out?

hick,while we are on the subject.some of my lower fan leaves yellowed and fell off.is this normal at 6 weeks flower.everybody says she sativa dominant.

Latest posts

Back