Some of Mine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FourTwenty

Reaction score
Hey everybody just though i'd show yall some of my plants we're still waiting on the biggest one to begin flowering the others are about 2 weeks into flowering. any idea's on how much longer it will take for the biggest one to start flowering?

Picture_0991.jpg

Picture_098.jpg

Picture_095_2_.jpg

Picture_094_2_.jpg

Picture_092.jpg

Picture_0931.jpg

The ladies are looking great. :aok: Sounds like ya got yourself a late bloomer. IMO she should have started flowering by now. Ya gotta figure we only have about 2 months left of growing outside. ;)

Thanks TBG

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Ya gotta figure we only have about 2 months left of growing outside. ;)

yea i know man i hope the next time i go water i'll see some buds on her

im in the south and all but one of my plants have started to flower aswell. its a sativa that always waits till the last minute. i can tell its about to start but its not as far in as the rest and its been outdoors since the first week of july. mine has started to stretch in the last week so its gettin there slowly but surely. good luck and be patient. what region are you in?

slowmo77 said:
im in the south and all but one of my plants have started to flower aswell. its a sativa that always waits till the last minute. i can tell its about to start but its not as far in as the rest and its been outdoors since the first week of july. mine has started to stretch in the last week so its gettin there slowly but surely. good luck and be patient. what region are you in?

Thanks slowmo

The one i'm waiting on grew/stretched about 2 or 3 feet in the last 9 days so hopefully she'll start flowering by the end of this week i heard that some sativas in my area (southeast USA, GA) wouldn't be ready for harvest until november.

BuddyLuv said:
Try bud blood or some other flowering enhancer. It may trick her into flowering.
Thanks BuddyLuv

I've been giving them MG Bloom Booster For about 3 1/2 weeks now.

I guess she's just a late bloomer like TBG said. she's the only one we are waiting on and will be our top yielder because of her size. if she'll ever start to flower lol.

Status of My area
Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sun Rises 7:14 am
Sun Sets
8:05pm

Day Length
12h 51mins

Moon Rises
10:04 am
Moon Sets 9:22pm

Todays Weather
High's: 85 - 87
Low's: 60 - 63
Humidity: 54%

All Info Took From The Old Farmers Almanac Great Website Here's Link If Anyone wants to check it out http://www.almanac.com

hmmm...Sounds like the exact same situation i'm in...I was gonna say hit 'em with the Bloom boost, but ya a step ahead...I guess just give her time, that's all i know to do...Check out my journal, the first few pics are of my sativa i'm havin trouble with...Ya got some nice lookin Buds my friend...Keep us Updated on how things go ;)

MG bloom booster is just a fertilizer with a lower N content. Try something that has other properties besides just an N-P-K ratio. Like I said I know Bud Blood from advanced nutrients has certain hormone stimulants that help force the plant to flower.

thank tn. i'll keep yall updated

thanks buddyluv i'll try to find something that has a hormone stimulate i guess i was assuming the bloom boost would have had it lol i'll keep everyone informed.

Well i actually thought that MG bloom booster encouraged the plant to flower due to the higher P ...but i could be wrong ...

The plant just needs higher p for flower production. Bloom stimulators are different.

Heres an update of the sativa we were waiting on to bud :D hopefully she'll be finished before the first frost

CIMG8256.jpg

CIMG8258.JPG

CIMG8265.JPG

CIMG8268.JPG

CIMG8272.jpg

CIMG8247.JPG

Looking good mang but how is the weather? That lady just doesn't wanna finish for ya does she?

just checked the weather for the rest of the month on oct 31 its suppose to be

68 f day
44 f night

thanks godspeedsuckah

we usually have our first frost around mid November

anyone have any idea's on what to do i know she's not gonna be ready by then maybe ill just have to harvest her early even though i dont really want to lol

My sativa is outside in a pot and I'm thinking about frost in November too. For a light frost, I may just spray it good and wet on the evening before the frost. If they forcast a heavy frost or a temp below 32, I'll drag it inside a shed for the night. That's the good thing about potted plants.

By what yours looks like, even if you have to cut it in a few weeks, you'll still have some good bud to smoke. Mine is farther along than yours, but I cut a lower branch the other day and it gave me a great buzz.

Here's a pic of mine:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=83494&d=1224011158

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=83495&d=1224011158

Latest posts

Back