Some Of My WW Nugs!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandDaddyToke

SEE U ON THE DARK SIDE
Reaction score
Cut 3 out of 6 got 498 grams wet with very little stem.
Sorry the pics are poor. Trouble with my cam.

01.jpg 003.JPG

Nice harvest you got there,are you harvesting the of three soon?Looking forward to seeing more pics.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

any successful harvest is a good harvest, props man, alot of people wish they were where your at lol, i've got a couple months lol, what was the weight dry?

s21 - Yummy nugs. Looking good. I have that same glass serving tray. Works great for deviled eggs......LOL

I have the munchies now, and deviled eggs sounds GOOD!!!!!!

PB:)

Pot Belly said:
s21 - Yummy nugs. Looking good. I have that same glass serving tray. Works great for deviled eggs......LOL

I have the munchies now, and deviled eggs sounds GOOD!!!!!!

PB:)

My wife said to get that XXXX off of her egg dish. No kidden she uses it for deviled eggs too.
I like the eggs but my serving looks a lot better than her eggs.

s21thomas said:
I like the eggs but my serving looks a lot better than her eggs.
'Sup s21 :ciao: Ameh to that :hubba:. definately some tasty nugs there. +rep for a helluva job. peace, e :bong2:

Daaammnn!! looks really good. I'm kinda jealous, just kidding:D , no I'm not:eek: .. your gonna be high for weeks:smoke1: , well at any rate great freakin' job, man!!!:yay:

ive been waiting for the outcome of this one, i know you reveged. pretty sweet, this is the first time ive tried to reveg and they took lik a week and a half to resume normal growing is that odd.

Latest posts

Back