Strawberry Cough - Soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmm...I luv me some strawberry cough, good work, I will definiately be watching this the rest of the way

Well snuggles i did take 2 clones from her but soon after i got really sick for like 3 days and i could not take care of them so they dried up and died.. But i do still have a couple feminised seeds.. I was wanting o do one about the same but in a big hydro drip bucket and compare hydro to soil..

And thanks massproducer it should be very good tasting.. I just rub my fingers up her stem and my fingers get sooo sticky and smell fantastic and the smell is on there all day.. Its gonna be nice.

Timmyjg6 said:
I just rub my fingers up her stem and my fingers get sooo sticky and smell fantastic and the smell is on there all day.. Its gonna be nice.

LOL, when you say things like that I can understand the exes hatred of your plants.:D

I feel this way about all my plants lately, they don't pressure me and they let me touch their stems whenever I want.

Yeah i guess its pretty bad when you and your GF fight she tells you to go sleep with your plants... But hay, she dose not know that i love it. The hum on the inline fans, the crackling of wind blowing on mylar, and the smell alone gives you dreams that your running threw fields of Strawberry's and Marijuana...... I LOVE IT!!

wow timmy those are a thing of glory!:bong2: :heart:

I will be pulling up a chair and watching !

I just love strawberrys!:heart:

thinking of trying that one myself!

keep us posted!:D

Wow. She really got big. Great work my friend. Keep it up. Take care and be safe.

wow man thats going to be huge, thats awesome, can't wait to see it.

EIGHTY DAYS!!! WOW! if mine even get that close i wont have enough room for em all!

Yeah its bin a long hall and i am just waiting as patiently as i can for these buds to start popping..
Yall tag along... Should be a good show.

cant wait to see the final results, strawberry cough has piqued my interest ever since i saw it on "Children of Men" but anyways good luck!

Thanks bro, that movie is why i am growing them.. That and the description...

OK so drew is now 83 days old and has bin in flower for 10 days. Buds are poping up on her all over the place. So i decided to take a couple pics of her but my camera really sucks.... Enjoy.

2-3.JPG

2-1.JPG

Timmyjg6 said:
And after about a week i transplanted her into a 1 gallon pot and started the Nutrients at 1/4 strength. And here she is a few days after transplanting. 22Days old PICTUTRES 1-2 Soon after those pics i transplanted her yet again to a 2 gallon pot. And a few days after the transplant i FIMd her. Here she is at 33Days old PICTURES 3-4 And after i FIMd her she had 3 new new tops. So after another week or so i toped each one of those tops again. And 2 tops came from each of those. 38Days old PICTURE 5
WHats FIMd stand for and mean?
You used 4' fluro in veg to that big, WOW. Which likht are you using for flowering?

Well i am not 100% but i think its F*** i missed... But its almost the same as toping except you only cut the plant at the very tip where the new growth is coming out... If you search for it you can find a tutorial on the know how..

Latest posts

Back