Strawberry Cough - Soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yepp... Whatever works.. I take the easy approach on growing..

84 days old, 11 day flower...

100_0853.JPG

100_0852.JPG

100_0848.JPG

She's going to be a monster. Keep it up my friend. Take care and be safe.

And i can barely fit her threw the door way.. LOL

Very nice plant! I have an old one too, at least over 70+ days. She's 18 days into flowering as of May 24. I like yours though, easy to water and you can actually see inside the plant unlike mine. Keep it up!

Hay MeNtAlPaTiEnT i guess we both like to grow trees right! How tall is yours?

O ya, Ilikebigbuds times are getting very exciting...

OK so man are these buds just filling up.. Drew is now 87 days old and 14 days into flower... I watered her with 2.3ec and 5.9 ph, every other watering.. NOW THE PICS YEAH!!!

First a pic of her in her home... O ya i threw my 250W HPS into the mix so now shes got 650W of lighting all to her self...

And the rest are pics of the top 4 buds..

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Absolutely amazing! And only 14 days flowering, wow. Looks better than all mine and I'm 6 weeks flowering, lol.

Keep up the great job :)

Wow. She's a beauty. I will definitely be looking in on her frequently. She's going to be a monster. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

dang man, i dig. can't believe thats only 2 weeks of flowering. she must love the extra 250 watter you threw into the mix. i'll be following along from here on out for sure.

Latest posts

Back