Strawberry Cough - Soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking lady you got there. Any updates? How much longer to go?

Thanks, and the pics were took today.... It says 9 weeks flower, and its in the middle of its 3rd, so 6 and a half moor weeks...

Thanks bro, but im not really doing anything.. just watering every other day.. guess i got the green thumb..

hey timmy I have to drive thru 40 min of acres and acres of corn fields I like to imagine they are weed fields! it feels so good to imagine!:D

LOL, iv done that.. Or picture forests full of Ganja.. Or when you smell a dead skunk and your lick eww someones got some dank... LOL. Yeah, i agree, it dose feel good to imagine. Thats where dreams come from...

Thanks bro... I like your setup too.. Looks nice.

Also like the pic with the saw- dreaming of the day you get to use that I bet- great job Timmy!

Yeah, but it will be a sad day.... But thin a good day!!!

dude,for some reason i have never checked out this journal of yours b-4.shes a BEAST dude!!im gonna throw that strain into my next grow for sure.imagine how much hash you'll get from her cuttings.i'll bet it'll be down right amazing.explain this fim teq a lil more if you dont mind..what does it do that topping doesnt? i cant believe you vegged her under your flourescent.thats crazy.your lemons have some high standards to live up to.is this about as big as you hope to get your lemon? and what else...oh yea,the djarms =) you just take out the cloves and mix a lil herb with it..then what? you just stuff it back in using a tip of a pen or somethin? dont they burn funny?whats your secret man,these would be perfect for my smoke breaks at work =) i actually used to smoke em but they seemed to always make me have to take a dump =) i used to smoke the bali highs (i think thats the flavor) just imagine that strawberry cough in a strawberry swisher,that sh** would be so damn good man, anyways,sorry to throw so many ?'s at ya but this is kinda all my ?'s that i woulda asked throughout the grow had i clicked on your link to this journal. =) keep that thumb green my dude-peace bro

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
Shes a BEAST dude!!
I know bro, Never mint for her to get that big i got sick for a few weeks wile she was in veg and i really did not do much with her just watered when i could get out of bed.. Now shes so big i had to put my 250W HPS with its already 400W HPS. Wait till you see how big they are now.. Ill take some pics when i get home..

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
Imagine how much hash you'll get from her cuttings.I'll bet it'll be down right amazing.
You know it man, i am about to get some bubble bags and its on.. If you could only see how much SUGAR shes got on her at only 3 weeks its amazing, if i rub one little leaf my fingers will stick together like super glue "exactly like super glue" and smells so tropical. O ya, its a 9week flower... And the bio says the biggest growth is in week 4 and week 9 so i am just getting gitty...

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
Explain this fim teq a lil more if you dont mind..what does it do that topping doesnt?
Well they are practicality the same technique, when you top you practicality stop the growth of the main stem, or just really stunt it. And the 2 topest side nodes take the tops place... And when you FIM your just cutting the tip of the new growth so your not actually killing the main stalk just stunting it, so thin you have the 2 top side nodes that grow and thin the main stem is right behind them. So instead of 2 you can have as many as 6 come out from there, plus it seems it dose not taker as long for it to bounce back.. Plus if its done wrong its just like toping...

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
I cant believe you vegged her under your flourescent.thats crazy.
Well i would choose fluorescents over MH only because i really am not looking for fast growth. I usually have 2 rooms going at one time so that gives me plenty of time to veg my baby's. And also, fluorescents stay cool, cheap on electricity, and it only cost me $8 a piece for the 2 ballast i got at walmart. They seem to work awesomely. I always recamind these light to people on a budget. I have money, just found that these work well and no reason to change...

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
Your lemons have some high standards to live up to. Is this about as big as you hope to get your lemon?
O i hope no, i plan on having a somewhat SOG with the lemons. Not sure if id have enough room for 8 of them beasts. But i am going to wait till this Strawberry's done to throw the lemons into flower, so i guess we will see...

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
Oh yea, the djarms =) you just take out the cloves and mix a lil herb with it..then what? you just stuff it back in using a tip of a pen or somethin? dont they burn funny?whats your secret man,these would be perfect for my smoke breaks at work =) i actually used to smoke em but they seemed to always make me have to take a dump =) i used to smoke the bali highs (i think thats the flavor)
Yeah i love djarms, i think its a good mix with Ganja. But actually iv bought a cigarette packer and I just slowly get the tabaco out of the tube thin mix 50/50 with the pot and use the packer to re pack the tube. But iv also just slowly packed it in with a pen and it worked well. And usually it burns good but every now and then it gets a run. And Bali Halies are nice too, very fruity..

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
Just imagine that strawberry cough in a strawberry swisher,that sh** would be so damn good man, anyways,sorry to throw so many ?'s at ya but this is kinda all my ?'s that i woulda asked throughout the grow had i clicked on your link to this journal. =) keep that thumb green my dude-peace bro
LOL, o ya! I am indefinitely planing on rolling a fat Strawberry Swisha when its done. And just enjoy my fine work... And no prob about the questions. I am on at work when i usually don't have much to do so makes time go buy faster.. Ask away...

Good Job Bro

I could only dream some day to be as a good of a grower as you

KGB

LOL , thanks man. And to think i am only 20yrs old... I have plenty of years ahead of me.. These were just little proj. grows to get me warmed up for when i get my house.. Thin its all on... I was tired of having to wait on people to get weed. And now my and my budys have the best smoke iv ever seen..

And not sure if it a secret or if has to do with the success of my plant. But when i mixed the soil i mixed in a bunch of rockwool clay pelets that you would use in a hydro grow.. I think it really helps the roots get moor air. And for me, i like for the soil to dry up quickly so i can water moor often which means it gets to eat moor. It only uses about a gallon of water in every feeding. And i am almost to where i water every day... And it might be that Sugar daddy...

And if you guys were wondering... This is what i am feeding her. All this is mixed into a 1 gallon jug of fresh Kroger distilled water. I don't give any of my plants tap. Nothing but Distilled fresh bottled water.. And the nutrients that i am using all come in the Technaflora's Recipe For Success Kit

So i open the jug and poor about a cup of water out into a cup. Thin i add
"on a side not, make sure to shake up the bottle of your nutrients before you start to add to your water"

B.C Boost – 15 ml (3 tsp)
B.C Bloom – 15 ml (3 tsp)
Awesome Blossoms – 2.5 ml (½ tsp)
Thrive Alive B-1 Red – 2.5 ml (½ tsp)
MagiCal – 2.5 ml (½ tsp)
SugarDaddy – 12.5 ml (2½ tsp)

Thin shake verry well and top off the gallon with the remaining water. Cap, thin shake well again. I thin poor into a cup and check EC/PH. I am looking for 2.6ec or 1430 PPM and 6.0 PH. And the water that i use is PHd perfect so i dont ever have to adjust it. Which is nice... Also they sagest that if you use this Kit for soil to
Water, feed , water, water, feed, water, water ,feed.....
But i just Water, feed, water, feed, water......
And i have had no neut burn at all...

YOUR THE MAN BROTHER LOL ON THE GROWIN FORUM AT WORK..DAMN RIGHT..GETTIN PAID TO BE HERE =) I USUALLY HAVE TO PLAY AROUND ON HERE WHILE IM AT HOME DURING THE MORNING DUE TO THE FACT I'VE BEEN WORKIN ALL NIGHT,AND INSTEAD OF GOIN TO BED LIKE A NORMAL PERSON,I COME HOME AFTER WORKEN 10PM-6 AND WATCH MY KIDS TIL 4PM SO I USE THIS COMPUTER AND FORUM TO KINDA KEEP ME UP.LIKE YOU SAY,HELPS TIME GO BY A LIL QUICKER AND STOPS ME FROM FALLING ASLEEP.SO ANYWAYS,WHERED YOU LEARN THE TEQ? HOW MANY COLAS DOES IT GIVE YOU AFTER DOIN IT JUST ONCE? (IM GUESSING 3 OR 4??) IM KINDA BETTER WITH PICS..YOU KNOW WHERE THERES AN ILLUSTRATED HOW TO FOR THAT TEQ? AS FOR THE FLOURS. WHEN I WAS GROWIN INDOORS IN THE PAST I USED A COUPLE OF THEM 4 FOOTERS ALONG WITH A FEW CFLS AND MY PLANTS GREW GOOD.I THINK IM GONNA GROW MY KALICHOKRA UNDER THE FLOURESCENT THIS TIME AROUND SO I DONT PUT EM UNDER THE HPS AND HAVE EM BLOW UP ON ME.THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO TRIPLE IN SIZE JUST LIKE THE STRAWBERRY YOUR GROWIN.BUT ANYWAYS,I WONT POST A BOOK OF A MESSAGE ON YOUR THREAD =) THANKS FOR THE ADVISE-PEACE MAN
p.s.
where ya gettin your bubble bags.i was plannin on buyin a set also.i'll have a whole s*** ton also..i mean,you fig 40 plants =) sounds like fun.i can just imagine that strawberry cough hash bein like a fat ball of sweetness.

Heres a thread i just made for FIM'ing... LINK

And sucks about working nights, but ya we gotta do what we gotta do.. I just work for a big chemical plant as the head Draftsman. So i just play with the computer all day. And usually not much to do..

Latest posts

Back