Strawberry Cough - Soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey bro,can that recipe for success be used with hydroponics? i just found that for 30 bucks.how long you think that kit'll last ya? if it were possible,i wouldnt mind replacin the bc grow and bloom with some ionic =).let me know what that kit says man.between them plugs in the soil and this kit.these are probably why shes so big,besides you tlc =) what do you think though,does it say in the guide you got with it that it was strictly for soil? -later bud

Its actually made for hydro and thats why i had it from a wile back in my hydro grows. From before me using Ionic. They worked very well but i like to try different things now and awhile. Plus i am trying to get ride of all this extra stuff in my room.. So i was like FK it ill just use it for my soil baby. And she loves it. Heres a link to the feeding chart for it LINK. Also should be good for 4 plants all the way threw.

oh no s***,so you just take away the grow when its like to flower right?or are you sayin you use the same mix of all the ingredients throughout the whole grow?

I followed the chart exactly. Maybe bumped it up here and there but just mainly followed the directions... Watch out, they blow up during veg with that kit. I was using some home made bubble buckets and was LST'ing them like crazy...

123.jpg

ok,nevermind,i hadnt seen the chart b-4 the last post.so were your plants growing as good usin that kit as they are usin the ionic?i've always used ionic but i think im almost like you...wanna try something new...maybe ill buy a couple of these kits and see how i like it and if the growth isnt as great as the growth with the ionic.i'll twirk the kit and use ionic rather than the bc...what do ya think?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
ok,nevermind,i hadnt seen the chart b-4 the last post.so were your plants growing as good usin that kit as they are usin the ionic?i've always used ionic but i think im almost like you...wanna try something new...maybe ill buy a couple of these kits and see how i like it and if the growth isnt as great as the growth with the ionic.i'll twirk the kit and use ionic rather than the BC...what do ya think?
I am not very sure, seeing every strain is a little different i am not sure how to judge. My plan is to take a few clones and grow them in hydro with different nutrients. And from there i can figure out which performs better.. But sounds like a good experiment. I think i am going to get some of that Sugar Daddy for my Lemons tho...

pretty good stuff ey? so i just called my good friends at my hydroponic shop and they said that that kit is a good kit to buy.he said that bc is actually just as good as ionic.i told him i was planning on usin the carbo load and he said to go ahead and contribute it into the recipe for success.he said that he highly recommends this kit though so thanks my dude.you just talked me into goin w/ this mix of nutes and additives =) you sure your 20 dude? you seem as if youre the one thats been growin for 17 yrs.i cant imagine you 15..even a yr from now.thanks alot though timmy.i wish i could send you a stripper and a bag for the help man =)

Sweet- No prob bro, Ill take that stripper and bag..!!! But yeah its a great kit. Just follow the chart and read your plants. And yeah i am 20, lol but here soon ill be 21.. Hell yeah... Iv just bin doing research over growing for 2-3 years now, you see it all started with my father, you see he used to grow and it was the best weed ever he would share every now and awhile when he got drunk but not very often, so i had to snatch a bud every now and thin. So while i was growing up he would do like 2 outside every year and i guess that would hold him off. I would go outside and study it,, even tho i had no idea what it was. But anyways thats still the best weed iv ever smoked,so i guess that gives me the inspiration to show his A** up.. When this strawberry's done i am going to drop him an 1/8th and say what do you think!!... LOL And Good Luck Bro.. I want to see some pics of your set up.. You got any up?

I was going to take some moor pictures of my baby but it seems she will not fit threw the door any moor, also my branches are starting to droop because of the weight of the buds. So to take pics i am going to have to wait till the HPS is off to take a good picture.. But my my my how they have grown wait till you guys see them.. I have a side bud thats say 4" long.. This thing looks like its got snow on it..

Thanks for the rockwool clay pelets ideal & Vitamens.

KGB

No problem... Tell me how it works out... Seeing this is my first grow like this...

:holysheep: Timmy your plants are looking very sweet!

Isnt this just the exciting time! I love watching those buds form! so cool!

the water farming is a fast grow!

Yepp.... Ill have pics up here soon if i sober up...

she looks good man.better everytime you've posted a pic of her.that lighters gonna be nothing next to that bud in a couple weeks.2 more growth spurts...shes truly amazing dude...a perfect site to wake up to i imagine.

You know it man, the other day i took a nap under her, she shaded the light really well and there was a cool breeze and was 75deg when out side its like 102 with super high humidity..

Latest posts

Back