Strawberry Cough - Soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah its crazy how it dosent smell anything like ganja... But ill tell you what, those 1 month lemon skunk are stinking up my APT... Smell like a dead skunk.. I love it.

lol,yea,i love the smell of skunk...i just cant have my whole spot stankin like it..i think im gonna run 2 or 3 of the dltokers homemade carbon scrubbers when i start smellin that musty skunk smell.just so i dont have leo tryin to knock down my door.

Yeah, i plan on building a scrubber soon.. But so far havent really needed it.. My hole APT always stinks of weed...

lol,i blaze in my spot..but theres a big defference between the smell of smokin some trees..and growin some trees..the smell of some skunky buds growing is a lil different than if you were to be tokin a fat one. you know what im sayin.
as for the carbon scrubber..theyre dirt cheap to make bro..for a fan,im just gonna buy one a them $20 6inch duct fans from home depot.they'll get the job done for sure.i was checkin em out,and had the guy at homnedepot plug one in so i could see how much air they'll move and they get it..they' should work perfect.

Hmmm, sounds nice.. Yeah ill probably throw one together once these lemons start. Nice thing is i already have a 6" and a 4" inline vortex fan.. Now those suckers can blow....

I have a feeling these are going to finish early, theres a bunch of hairs turning color and they are just getting huge. I still need to buy a microscope just haven't had any money to do so...
Well i am starting to max her out on her nutrients... When i water with just water i throw about 9 teaspoons of sugar daddy into the mix. Thats like 1.0 ec of just sugar daddy...

Not sure. I have a budy works at walmart and i can have just about anything i ant and walk out with it. So ill check there first. But if they dont have anything i guess im off to Frys. Its a huge electronics store. Way bigger than walmart. They have everything, cheap... I love Houston..

Timmyjg6 said:
I am so fkd up right now... Sorry

Hey man hope all is ok. I've still not got any green...just been to park and could smell some little shwits smoking some grr :ignore:

OMG, don't you hate that. Id end up calling all mt connects and everyones dry and i just drive by and theres little teens smoking. I get so jelouse. But hay, they don't have what iv got in my closet....! Thanks for stopping by.

hey bro, check radio shack for an illuminated handheld microscope,i seen somebody postin in here about one.its only like 10 bucks bro.

Timmyjg6 said:
OMG, don't you hate that. Id end up calling all mt connects and everyones dry and i just drive by and theres little teens smoking. I get so jelouse. But hay, they don't have what iv got in my closet....! Thanks for stopping by.

lol,this is why im glad my connect doesnt have a regular job.hes on 24/7 like seven eleven.i love it.the only time i have to wait is when hes out droppin stuff off to other people.but thats still never more than a 20 min. wait.

i forgot to ask ya...whats up with the beautiful beasty lady? you get a lamp for your room?..im almost positive has to be too big to fit through the door now..shes sweet though..i think she should get pic of the month when shes done..your gonna have some huge colas from her

I know bro. I was going to take some pics tonight... And yeah, i went by radio shack yesterday AND PICKED ONE UP. mY TRCS ARE ALL HALF CLEAR HALF CLOUDY... sory bout caps.

That Radio Shack special is hard as heck to use IMO. If you get tired of it consider getting a 30x jeweler's loupe. Works wonders compared to Radio Shack's hand held microscope.

Latest posts

Back