thanks MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
be the first thread i've started in a while, but rather than clog up the 'what to do' thread, i thought we could use a thank you thread ;)

i want to thank you for making such a great place for us like-minded stoners to hang out at for all these years marP.

marijuanapassion did much more than teach me to grow better plants. it rebuilt a trust in people, and showed me how many good ones are out there, but were just out of my reach.
i took hiatus' here and there, but always found my way back.

the amount of strangers i now consider friends is quite remarkable. i hope you know and are quite proud of all the connections your little spot on the old interweb created.

so thank you tenfold for all you did for us here, it wont be forgotten.
i hope your next venture touches as many as your last did ;)
take care and godspeed
~kao
:)

Im gonna miss coming here. Ive learned everything I know from this site..and its not just the Growing knowledge I got but made many many friends...

Thanks MarrP for the greatest MJ site out there...You will be missed and talked about for many more years...its been a great 5 years and just want you to know...I appreciate everything you done

:48:

Latest posts

Back