THC Bomb grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hook up the other side of your light to the vent port in front of it and pull in air from outside the tent

hook up the other side of your light to the vent port in front of it and pull in air from outside the tent

I wouldn't get an exchange of air doing that. If I need to, I'll hook up the other side to draw air from the top of the tent. I was going to do that but I got into the Budwieser, :D

No real change with the plants. I guess they look a little better. Did I add enough perlite?

No real change with the plants. I guess they look a little better. Did I add enough perlite?

It'll take a few days for those roots to grow into the new soil....... I like the big chunk perlite you got........ looks like enough to me.

It'll take a few days for those roots to grow into the new soil....... I like the big chunk perlite you got........ looks like enough to me.

Thanks Grower. I think in a few days they will perk up. I'm glad I got the correct perlite. I'm just worried about that big clump of roots and dirt. I'm thinking that clump will remain at the same consistency and a good amount of new dirt around it. That's why I went with 7 gallon pots, Lots more dirt. I'm hoping this works.

Thanks Grower. I think in a few days they will perk up. I'm glad I got the correct perlite. I'm just worried about that big clump of roots and dirt. I'm thinking that clump will remain at the same consistency and a good amount of new dirt around it. That's why I went with 7 gallon pots, Lots more dirt. I'm hoping this works.

You might should have shook out some the dirt around the roots...... if they don't bounce back in a few days you can go back and do that.

You might should have shook out some the dirt around the roots...... if they don't bounce back in a few days you can go back and do that.

I would say I lost about 25% of the old dirt on each one.

I think I'll be ok. Lots of fresh nutes for the roots to grow into. I forgot to add Microzae? (sp) Dang. I'll add some tomorrow. I trimmed them up a little too. Took a little more off the bottom and the yellow leaves. I guess the yellow leaves mean they could use some fresh nutes anyway so the transplant is a good thing.

What I don't understand why the tips of the leaves are burnt slightly and getting some yellow leaves.

I added Mychorrizae to the soil by sticking a pencil into the dirt and dropping 1/4 teaspoon in each of the 8 holes I made around the plants between the new dirt and old. The plants told me they did not need water yet via my finger and the moisture meter.

They still look a little sad but are on the road to recovery.

I added Mychorrizae to the soil by sticking a pencil into the dirt and dropping 1/4 teaspoon in each of the 8 holes I made around the plants between the new dirt and old. The plants told me they did not need water yet via my finger and the moisture meter.

They still look a little sad but are on the road to recovery.
soil inoculation is important

G13 if he didn't cut the FFOF he has drainage issues, I don't see where he said he added perlite so bet fosure that's whats going on...roots aren't getting any O2. Especially in the bags, easy to get it pretty tight if your not careful.

I did not add perlite in the beginning. I did now. 2 days ago Kraven.

Yea little brother....FFOF is a great base to a good super soil, but it really needs to be mixed with about 30%-40% perlite to get it to wet / dry cycle every 24-48 hrs like cannabis needs.

It has been 3 days since transplant. They are growing for sure. I tightened and evened out my LST today. Still need no water. They look the same and may be slightly better. I'll bet they start perking up after the next watering.

I figure a full dose of cal/mag and nothing else. Stop me if I'm wrong.

well bongo i just got some thc bomb i cant wait to see yours. i am bout to put the seeds to the paper towel.

Latest posts

Back