THC Bomb grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Sin inc your gonna love the THC Bomb. Big heavy dense buds. Sit down while you smoke it. Green Mojo to your THC Bomb grow brother.

Watered tonite with a full dose of cal/mag. Some of the leaves are smoothing out, yet others still look like a scrub board.

Watered tonite with a full dose of cal/mag. Some of the leaves are smoothing out, yet others still look like a scrub board.

are they growing? we're looking for some darker color in the leaves

Yes they are growing very well G13. They are nice and green but yet some medium green. I really want to flip soon. When should I start adding some bloom nutes,. Before or after flip?

Yes they are growing very well G13. They are nice and green but yet some medium green. I really want to flip soon. When should I start adding some bloom nutes,. Before or after flip?

give them a few more days you want your thoroughbred plants in prime shape before you put them in the race......... I don't feed bloom till flip......... make sure they dry out good this watering cycle...... so dry you lift the pot and say damn that's light........ if you do your plants are gonna explode with pent up growth........ when they do you'll be ready to flip.

give them a few more days you want your thoroughbred plants in prime shape before you put them in the race......... I don't feed bloom till flip......... make sure they dry out good this watering cycle...... so dry you lift the pot and say damn that's light........ if you do your plants are gonna explode with pent up growth........ when they do you'll be ready to flip.

Thanks Grower13. That really helps me brother. I'll do it.

In these big pots they don't dry out fast. It looks like its going to be a 5 day water cycle. It takes 1-1/4 gallon of water to start filling the tray. I let the full or partially full tray sit like that for 5 or 10 minutes then suck it all out with a baster.

Thanks for the help Grower13.

Don't be surprised if you have to water more often once they get into flower.

They have perked up big time. They don't look sad anymore. The roots must be entering the new soil with added perlite by now and liking it.

They are really perking up. 2 days since the last watering. I'm going to let them get real dry like you said Grower. Then feed bloom nutes and flip. I'm excited. :farm: I'll take pics when I flip.

i didnt read through everything but iv had better luck with continuing veg nutes for 1 week into the 12/12 flip, reason for that is the first week or so of flower the plant will stretch a lot, its trying to get ready for flowering... i personally like to feed the veg nutes at least on the day of the actual flip, i grow with organic nutes so i alternate between nutes, water, tea, nutes, water, tea.... so on... so by the time the 2nd set of nutes are needed in flowering ill swap to the flowering nutes, but the first is always veg since they are still growing and not producing buds they still need that higher Nitrogen level. a lot of people swap right when they flip to 12/12 but at least with my nutes they recommend a transition week of nutes which are still veg nutes, once the first week (stretch) is over they say to swap to bloom nutes...

btw i use General Organics nute line...

i didnt read through everything but iv had better luck with continuing veg nutes for 1 week into the 12/12 flip, reason for that is the first week or so of flower the plant will stretch a lot, its trying to get ready for flowering... i personally like to feed the veg nutes at least on the day of the actual flip, i grow with organic nutes so i alternate between nutes, water, tea, nutes, water, tea.... so on... so by the time the 2nd set of nutes are needed in flowering ill swap to the flowering nutes, but the first is always veg since they are still growing and not producing buds they still need that higher Nitrogen level. a lot of people swap right when they flip to 12/12 but at least with my nutes they recommend a transition week of nutes which are still veg nutes, once the first week (stretch) is over they say to swap to bloom nutes...

btw i use General Organics nute line...

Thanks for stopping by sunakard2000 . The plants are in fresh FFOF so I probably won't need grow nutrients at all. I know what your saying though. I use Roots organic nutrients and what you explained is in their instructions. I'll keep an eye out though.

The plants are exploding.. Even better than this morning. I just had to take some pics. Thank you Grower and thank you Hushpuppy, Kraven, Rosebud and everyone else who pitched in and solved my problem. That's right its solved. Check out how much better they look.

they're looking better........ they just needed some dry time.......... over watering is the leading cause of death for house plants........

over watering is the number 1 mistake of soil growers, and over fertilizing is the #1 mistake of people using hydro

Would a 50/50 perlite / FFHF mix work or is that overkill. I will be mixing up a batch soon.

I personally recommend getting Advanced Nutrient's Mother Earth Super Nutrient tea to begin feeding them when you switch over to flowering. It is all organic nutrients that are mostly chelated and available to the plants. I use it and have great results with it. :)

I just ordered 2 liters. I want this grow to be epic. :D:farm::farm: Thanks for the tip Hushpuppy.

Would a 50/50 perlite / FFHF mix work or is that overkill. I will be mixing up a batch soon.

40-50 percent if fine....... I've seen grows in 100 percent perlite that were awesome.

Latest posts

Back