The Cali Connection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trebla781

Reaction score
I just got some Tahoe OG Kush seeds from The Cali Connection...can anyone tell me about The Cali Connection?? are they real deal seeds?

Swerve has it goin' on. Def the real deal. His S1 bubba does not hermi. His seeds are in much demand. THCBay and select dispensaries thru out Cali are the only way to get his beans. ;)

Yah i am from Fresno and drove all the way to LA for them! Westsides Finest Collective stocks Cali Connection seeds. Good to hear they are from Swerve and are the real deal! I also got a pack of Larry OG Kush! :D

Harborside in Oaktown has Swerves gear also, along with hundreds of others.

Never had the pleasure to grow any Cali Connection beans but hve only heard great things....

for some reason i dont trust harborside...the clones i got from them before were not true genetics and also high priced for garbage meds

wow! do they still have that great purple? i used to frequent the one in Frisco...im not sure of the name i think it was purple dragon or somethin like that

They have the Ken's cut of the GDP and a few other good cuts as well !

How much are all you Cali guys paying for each clone? I hope Maine is the next state to follow in Cali's footsteps. It would be so much easier to just go to the store and buy clones and seeds instead of ordering them from the other side of the world. My bank has fraud protection on my debit card so every time I order from out of the country I have to go into the bank, let them know I want to make an order on the internet, tell them how much I am spending, and what country I am ordering from. Pain in the butt.

Clone prices range WIDE maine. $5 - $25 depending on strain and vendor. Most clubs charge ariound $10-15 per clone. MMJ "craiglist" typee sites which are ABUNDANT in Cali are ranging from 5-10 a clone.

That is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys have access to the best genetics in the world for cheap azz prices. You are all blessed.

Norcal you got me beat by ten posts. Im going to make 11 posts really quick.

trebla my neighbore it sucks that they closed all ourc lubs doesnt it? all my friends are driving to goshen and tulare/viaslia... I started growing just in time.

yes we are spoiled and i cant thank The Cali Connection enough for unleashing these supreme genetics to the world...much apreciated. :D
and yes it sucks they closed the shops in Fresno but really i go to LA or the Bay Area for my meds anyways they have more variety of hashes and oils

Latest posts

Back