The Chef Gets Wrecked!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's coming along nicely. Molasses huh, I've heard good things about feeding your plants that. I gotta give it a try next time. Hope you get great results from such a feeding.

Oh and I have the same fan as you. That thing is a charm to work with. You can put it on walls and even ceilings if you had to. Keep it up chef!

ty mental that fan has survived me tearing it apart and tapeing it back togrther......solid! Our good friend Irish turned me on to the molasses, i swear by it!

Wow, Chef! Lookin' really good!!!! I like the molasses treatment too. Almost as good as Lemon Dish Detergent....

Hey smoke checking in on your girl? Here she is looking oh so sweet! She got a killer main cola and side buds are nice! 4u2smoker is the next step in my growing evolution! She smells super sweet and is gonna be some daaaaank!

DCFC0056.JPG

DCFC0057.JPG

DCFC0058.JPG

DCFC0059.JPG

DCFC0060.JPG

DCFC0061.JPG

DCFC0062.JPG

DCFC0063.JPG

Chef!!
Don't let her get aboard that mother ship!!!
oh no!!!
JK
The main looks beautiful!!!
:yay:
:)
Gb

Oh yeah sh'e deff gonna be a monster! Main cola is fattening up, thanks Irish my bud! Under buds are getting fatter and starting to reach fer each other on the main stalk, Got some fluffy side buds. This is gonna be a fantastic smoke! She's just now getting that light sugar frosting on her. Merry christmas and a happy new year to all the family!

DCFC0034.JPG

DCFC0035.JPG

DCFC0036.JPG

DCFC0037.JPG

DCFC0039.JPG

DCFC0040.JPG

DCFC0041.JPG

DCFC0042.JPG

DCFC0043.JPG

DCFC0044.JPG

so exciting watching the plants fill out from this stage and become the beautiful flower buds they are meant to be!

ty 2dog and benny! This is one of my fav stages of growth.

I'm very responsible when taking care of the kids-I can use my grown up kids as proof-Hang on-I'm hooking up the tom-tom..LOL-JK

you can only find my home using a chef chef, yukyukyuk.

Oh man geezer she's gonna be daaaaaank! my little traiwreck is growing up! Main cola is by my guess about 2 1/2 to 3 inches long. Under and side buds are fluffy as hell and she staring to get a nice sugar coating going. Gonna love this one. Did notice a few red hairs. I deffinatly like growing the indicas alot better!

DCFC0029.JPG

DCFC0033.JPG

DCFC0034.JPG

DCFC0035.JPG

DCFC0036.JPG

DCFC0037.JPG

DCFC0038.JPG

DCFC0039.JPG

DCFC0040.JPG

DCFC0041.JPG

DCFC0042.JPG

Wow, gorgeous, Chef! She's growing up to be quite a beautiful gal. Life is good in the dishwasher!

she has beautiful white hair!

Latest posts

Back