The door was unlocked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

constantine

the one soul
Reaction score
So I let myself in.

I dont have much experience growing but I do have some knowledge on the subject.

Maybe make some new friends.

See ya round

Yo Ho constantine,
Hey there, and howdy:cool2: You are certainly welcome to join in the fun and learning. Offering to share is good, being humble enough to admit that you don't know all is better. I like your style so far.
Please do take a few minutes to scroll through the rules for the site, that way you won't be caught by surprise. The rules are few as well as easy to abide with. We love pics of grows, and before you ask a whole bunch of questions that might be on your mind, take a stroll through the forums. Odds are that someone has already asked that question, and there will be lots of great learning info in there as well.
Bring a good sense of Ha-Ha with you to the table, and we'll smoke one in your honor.
:48:

smoke in peace
kingKahuuna

Welcome to MP.. see ya around.. and good luck in ur grow.. :D

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

hello and :welcome: to mp
good luck with a new grow!:tokie:

Welcome to MP. You have came to the right place to learn and share your knowledge of growing mj. I hope you find everything you are looking for and wish you the best of luck on your grows. Hope to see some pics soon my friend. Until then, grow it big. Take care.

Welcome to MP:D. There are some great people here and a wealth of knowledge. Any questions, ask.

welcome and hope u find a unlimited supply of knowledg here

Latest posts

Back