The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc this may sound really dumb, but how are you going to get the lights down on the plants with the bamboo so tall?

Doc this may sound really dumb, but how are you going to get the lights down on the plants with the bamboo so tall?

I'm actually going to leave the lights at max height I believe. Some will get close some will be far. If I have to, further along, I will just simply chop them :) They are only bamboo hah

Again...this is my first experience with them. I have a tent running the exact same way next to this with 0 stakes. Unless I see something majorly awesome happy from the stakes, I more than likely won't really do it again. I prefer my string / tie up method, when they start to get heavy and want to fall over.

I was just curious, seemed to me it looked a long way down to the plants, I didn't know if you just ran LED's that high or if you were going to have to make adjustments.

I was just curious, seemed to me it looked a long way down to the plants, I didn't know if you just ran LED's that high or if you were going to have to make adjustments.

Yeah, I'm just going with it all high up for now. I may adjust 2 of them on the small and small/medium stuff. :aok:

Stats:
PH - 6.0
PPM - 650
Nutey Change Out Day is this Sunday. Will reset using the ratio of 6-9-1 (Micro/Bloom/Epsom) per gal.

Today is NUTEY CHANGE OUT DAY!

Sundays are always either my add back days, or full res change out. I go back n fourth every other Sunday that way. My PH swings from 5.7 to around 6.2 each and every time, perfectly. I can quite literally walk away from this system for over 7 days at a time, and not even worry. :D

Gratz on getting the drift going right, takes a bit to dial in but once there your holding tight bro...just gotta get rid of the critters and your well on your way to perfection every time. :cool2:

it's my change out day also........ every other sunday.

Gratz on getting the drift going right, takes a bit to dial in but once there your holding tight bro...just gotta get rid of the critters and your well on your way to perfection every time. :cool2:

Yeah indeed Kraven! Darn Fungus Gnats! I'm working on it, surely :aok:
Getting very close to feeling 100% with this space!

it's my change out day also........ every other sunday.

Hah, neat!! I'll be using my sump pump, sucking out 40 gal, wash down the res, then dumping in 40 gal of water from the hose. Also, will top off ATO :)

What size res you have G13?

Yeah indeed Kraven! Darn Fungus Gnats! I'm working on it, surely :aok:
Getting very close to feeling 100% with this space!

Hah, neat!! I'll be using my sump pump, sucking out 40 gal, wash down the res, then dumping in 40 gal of water from the hose. Also, will top off ATO :)

What size res you have G13?

mine's 45 gallon....... only run 30 gallons in it........ only 4 plants in flower using it.

Reset res:
PH 5.6
PPM 1,000

Will check the PH in a few hours before it floods, and see where it settles at. If it stays at 5.6, I will let it slide... BUT, I'm considering adding Liquid Kool Bloom this reset, as Tent #2 is @ 43 days flowered and Tent #1 is about 7-10 days from being flipped. Going to sort some things out and see if I'm going to add that to the res before tonight's flood.

Here's Tent 1 at 2 days into flowering. Most of the stuff is generally the same height besides like 3 of them.. oh well, I'll get it next time. I'm happy with the health of things, considering.

Tent 2 is at day 53 and still cruising along. I'm happy enough with this tent.

Clones are now in veg mode and will be happy to move in when they are called upon in another 14 days or less. Mom's are ugly and I need to clean them, but they are healthy. :D

View attachment Aug4thUpdateSMALL (1 of 10).jpg

View attachment Aug4thUpdateSMALL (2 of 10).jpg

View attachment Aug4thUpdateSMALL (3 of 10).jpg

View attachment Aug4thUpdateSMALL (4 of 10).jpg

View attachment Aug4thUpdateSMALL (5 of 10).jpg

View attachment Aug4thUpdateSMALL (6 of 10).jpg

View attachment Aug4thUpdateSMALL (7 of 10).jpg

View attachment Aug4thUpdateSMALL (8 of 10).jpg

View attachment Aug4thUpdateSMALL (9 of 10).jpg

View attachment Aug4thUpdateSMALL (10 of 10).jpg

Looking good Doc, keep it green.

I reported for duty as asked. Wowsers dgf, you have a lot going on in there. Those girls you just flipped are pruned very well. That room is LED right? Nice job.

I will return.

i love it doc just love it! it would be awesome if you could weigh that harvest when dried and trimmed, even with the low levels of ferts they seem on the darker green side. you must have mentioned that more than once but it would be hard to find it, what type of light are the moms and veg area under? keep it up DGF! :D

Looks really great Doc! Thank you for sharing.

Looking good Doc, keep it green.

Thanks for dropping by Yooper! Always good to have you swing through :)

I reported for duty as asked. Wowsers dgf, you have a lot going on in there. Those girls you just flipped are pruned very well. That room is LED right? Nice job.

I will return.

I will hold you to that return! :D

All flowering spaces are 100% LED, yes. :aok: Thanks for noticing the pruning! hah

Lookin good doc. Keep them frosty bud pics coming too!

Always :aok:

i love it doc just love it! it would be awesome if you could weigh that harvest when dried and trimmed, even with the low levels of ferts they seem on the darker green side. you must have mentioned that more than once but it would be hard to find it, what type of light are the moms and veg area under? keep it up DGF! :D

I weigh them all my friend :) I'm happy with the shade of green they are for sure! For the moms and veg area clones, I use two 4 foot 4 bulb T5HO fixtures. I don't think I'll ever lean away from them, except maybe in the summer and maybe if I could afford it. Thanks Zem

Looks really great Doc! Thank you for sharing.

And thank you so much for stopping in and giving me some words.

Buds are so heavy they are falling over all around the tent lol!

Nice work Doc, now to get the last of the bugs and your 100% bro.

Nice work Doc, now to get the last of the bugs and your 100% bro.

Actually, those are traps that have been left over for a couple months easy. I haven't had money / time / *insert excuses here* so I haven't replaced them. lol, I don't think there's even room on some of them! BUT.. the gnats are definitely slowing down, since using the Mosquito Bits. Still and issue, but I'll get it sorted.

Thanks for swinging through!

Latest posts

Back