The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, those are traps that have been left over for a couple months easy. I haven't had money / time / *insert excuses here* so I haven't replaced them. lol, I don't think there's even room on some of them! BUT.. the gnats are definitely slowing down, since using the Mosquito Bits. Still and issue, but I'll get it sorted.

Thanks for swinging through!

Yea I figured you were about done with them, glad things are headed back in the right direction. You had a tough couple weeks bro.

doc since you weigh them are you able to tell how much was the highest g/w number that you achieved so far with your LEDs? thanks

Honestly, I'm not judging the LED for another run or two. I'm still dialing in. I've hit 16 wholes from one tent, but I know I can double that. :D

doc, i tried to scroll back through and couldnt find that place where you mentioned the lights in each tent, i remember them being mars 2 but you got a few toys and i forgot, the numbers lol so, you got 16 from a tent thats lit with ? i am not judging LED, only following up on your progress step by step :aok: thanks

doc, i tried to scroll back through and couldnt find that place where you mentioned the lights in each tent, i remember them being mars 2 but you got a few toys and i forgot, the numbers lol so, you got 16 from a tent thats lit with ? i am not judging LED, only following up on your progress step by step :aok: thanks

Mars II 400w fixtures (180w actual draw - 720w of LED between 4 fixtures in my 4.5' x 4.5' tents. A wonderful footprint!)

Very nice Doc. Send extras to Weedhopper. ...1314 weed street in Hopper Texas. Yehaaaaaaaa

Mars II 400w fixtures (180w actual draw - 720w of LED between 4 fixtures in my 4.5' x 4.5' tents. A wonderful footprint!)

that's some good data Doc! I can't wait to see you doubling that, i will then have no excuse to not purchase LED lights. right now the g/w is ok but not g/sq.ft ratio which has gone down when compared to hps. I hope that you figure a way to make them stretch out and produce more. 1gpw is right around the corner :D

Very nice Doc. Send extras to Weedhopper. ...1314 weed street in Hopper Texas. Yehaaaaaaaa

LOL Will do! :aok:

that's some good data Doc! I can't wait to see you doubling that, i will then have no excuse to not purchase LED lights. right now the g/w is ok but not g/sq.ft ratio which has gone down when compared to hps. I hope that you figure a way to make them stretch out and produce more. 1gpw is right around the corner :D

Yeah, I'll get it easily :)

Very nice fang...can't wait to see the finish!

Nice, great to see you around TOA!! Please keep my thread in your vision :D Cheers man

Just to further update... man, I'm so happy with these processes and this system! My buds are falling allllll over the place! lol But, I see now that I should've been a bit more vigorous with my defoliating. Definitely could've had some more penetration going on....with that said, this is still awesome!

Tent 1 is shaping up much better even. I did loaaaaads of defoliating over the last couple weeks. Lots last night!

Clones and all veg stuff looks amazing :D

Hats off to you doc. This is fine example of how growing should be done. I wish I had space for such a mega grow. One day I will get LEDs.

Here's current veg station situation. Next round for Tent 2 is ready once it finishes flowering. Also, this is Tent 2 @57 days

Set Tangilope 'mom' into Tent 3 today. I went with Tangilope due to its stretchy tendencies, the fact she's Sativa, and because I had a very trimmed back and established mom already in Coco chips. She's going to be; Coco Chips - GH3 part - DWC - LED Mars Sun Series COB light - SCROG - 2.5' x 2.5' x 7' Tent.

View attachment Aug9thUpdateSMALLER (1 of 9).jpg

View attachment Aug9thUpdateSMALLER (2 of 9).jpg

View attachment Aug9thUpdateSMALLER (3 of 9).jpg

View attachment Aug9thUpdateSMALLER (4 of 9).jpg

View attachment Aug9thUpdateSMALLER (5 of 9).jpg

View attachment Aug9thUpdateSMALLER (6 of 9).jpg

View attachment Aug9thUpdateSMALLER (7 of 9).jpg

View attachment Aug9thUpdateSMALLER (8 of 9).jpg

View attachment Aug9thUpdateSMALLER (9 of 9).jpg

View attachment Aug9thUpdateLIGHTONLYRESIZE (1 of 1).jpg

Sheesh, none of you saw these pics?! HOWWWW DARREEEEE YOUUUU!!! lol, just messin' :D

you know i'm always watchin doc :aok:

Latest posts

Back