The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goodevening tc and colarado lady ,,,

and welcome hoppyfrog glad you like the site :D

Here pass this around :48: or maybe yu prefer a :bong1: :peace:

Thanks! Can I officially put "Female Growers Group" in my signature??

Hello Colorado, I got my fingers crossed for all of my blueberry, dont know if it will have time either. Sigh, nice to see you here.....
The server seems to be runnining ever so much faster....

Hello, Hoppy......good to hear you got a positive outlook on your next grow! I know you will do better!

Good Evening All.....as the sun sinks slowly into the west...Waves.

I want to join the female growers group! I started this spring when I became legal and so far so good! Love this forum I have learned so much and always see beautiful, interesting things.

I wish my girlfriend grew weed. We could have contests of whose bud is better and stuff!!!! ahhhh happy thoughts.

but naw unfortunately our relationship isn't at the point where i can trust her with this information... no offense to any of you ladies, but this is a touchy field of botanicals to be spouting off about to the whole neighborhood. maybe in a year or so if we're still together she can gain access to my secret box o' magic tricks, but for now i think she is happy smoking the weed that i "bought."

No offense taken. I am sure I would take the same precautions, but having been married for over 20 years with a like minded individual, no such issues.

Better safe than sorry. Break ups can be hell in more than one way.

Hello all you beautiful ladies, I :heart: each and everyone of you.

eeeeeeeeeeasy ozzzzzzie. :p

dog-humping-a-womans-leg-92041.jpg

ahhh I'm blushing...nothin like a good leg hump on the 1st date.

Smot_poker said:
I wish my girlfriend grew weed. We could have contests of whose bud is better and stuff!!!! ahhhh happy thoughts.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(is so funny...because arguing bout how to treat the plants is so much fun :rolleyes: )

hello
Ozzyo, Hick,
Welcome 2Dog, smot and gormet ....
And a special Hello and Welcome to Hoppy, our newest member....welcome ....:bong: :tokie: all round.

:ciao: Thanks!! It's nice to be apart of something as a female, and enjoy the company of you guys too!

:48:

Smot_poker said:

but naw unfortunately our relationship isn't at the point where i can trust her with this information... no offense to any of you ladies, but this is a touchy field of botanicals to be spouting off about to the whole neighborhood. maybe in a year or so if we're still together she can gain access to my secret box o' magic tricks, but for now i think she is happy smoking the weed that i "bought."

well i would consider it a bit more carefully than a yr later ......after 18 yrs my ex husband turned me in ,,,and he smoked it too ,:spit:
my boyfriend is a grower ,and dam there is no contest ,,his buds win hands down everytime ,maybe ill pick up some tips :rolleyes:so all is good :aok:
just keep the belief going you buy it ,,unless you can get a mmj card :peace:

funny pic hick :giggle: down ozzy boy down :p

goodmorning all the ladies and gents ..:48:.

Hi ladies....:hubba: thought I'd take a peek in here ? never been here before...... I like the odds :D

Good Morning All....lightening up out there in the world....is gonna be a great day!

Hoppy we are glad to have you...you too 2Dog!

What you ladies got growing now? Nice avatars!

Good Morning Ladies, Ozzy don't care I will alway :heart: each and everyone of you. sorry hick don't swing that way, have 3 new sheep or you to choice from. :p :laugh:

tcbud misses the thank you button....

tcbud said:
tcbud misses the thank you button....
me 2..
ozzie.. baaaaa-baaaack off on the sheeps..:rofl:...and don't believe a word of anything that one with the ribbon 'round her neck says.. ;)

tcbud said:
Good Morning All....lightening up out there in the world....is gonna be a great day!

Hoppy we are glad to have you...you too 2Dog!

What you ladies got growing now? Nice avatars!

Hello! the avatar is funny as all hell. lmao thanks I have Bubblegum, Purple Kush, Super Berry and Northern Lights. I just ordered white widow, ice, some auto flowers I am so excited I think my strains are awesome if I do say so myself lol. Here's some recent pictures from yesterday...these are the bubblegum smells sooo good.

pp 007.jpg

pp 009.jpg

pp 025.jpg

Latest posts

Back