The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont own an Iron... nor will i ever...i like wrinkly

washing dishes...

This one i do too...:rofl: But am finnally getting some help from oldest..thats only when she wants $$$$:spit: I believe this would be a woman thing...yes?

SmokinMom said:
My friends neighbor burned carpet once. NOT a good idea. She wasn't pleased!!

Hell No it dont smell good...That carpet when burned emits poisons in the air...I would hope she called the EPA or the Dog catcher:spit: I am sorry Painterdude ..just hit a nerve with this one. Lets talk about that

one square toilet papper..:rofl: thats like what ya get at stores when useing they potty..me my self..I take the cover off sos i can get a WHOLE lot a papper..:rolleyes:

Spending Money...

I dont care to do thius as i am a Hording my $$ these days..

You guys....so fun. I am laughing so hard. Remember the word association game? no winner. But I got to say, 4u...you are a good ole Mr. Mom it sounds like. Painter you sound a wonderful husband, your German Wife is a lucky lady.

I got a word, nothing to do with house work. Associated with females, or is it three words?

PMS

FYI guys and gals, Liver numbers up, Liver swollen (sonogram), NO tumors (yeah, this is what I feared) and the RNA test for the hep c virus is not back yet. I feel so freaking releived, no tumors. Have a good evening all....ima gonna go hitta the bonga.

Thanks for playing the game, you dont have to string so many together tho....just wanted this thread not to die and be forgotten.

it will live on tc ...as long as it dont get closed..and yes I have seen the word ossociation thread..never went in tho...anyway..thanks for the kind words..and i have no expierance in PMS.( Thank My Lord )

oh welcome Wise Owl

4u, now where is your word?

Ship
again, night folks.

tcbud said:
I got a word, nothing to do with house work. Associated with females, or is it three words?

PMS

Just catching up (slightly) on this thread. First, TC, I hope your health issues disappear for you :)

Now, on to PMS! This is a serious syndrome and it affects me every winter. Happily, our winters are short here on the not-so-left coast, but once I can't ride my motos anymore, it starts setting in and the PMS leaves me cranky, irritable, and downright ornery. I don't even like myself, I swear...

But once winter is over, like March around here, and I can ride again, the "Parked Motorcycle Syndrome" has thankfully ended!

I tell ya' guys 'n gals, it's rough being a Moto-Man sometimes!!

Cheers ;)

4u2sm0ke said:
well i would rather smell that then buring plastics..and styrofoam..and other chemical airborne crap thats in trash

4u2....lighten up, I'm no idiot, and I re-cycle plastic bags, bottles and cans and glass and aluminum foil and bottle tops, news papers, magazines and catalogs like Northern Tool or African Imports....and Eddie Bauer or whatever.....don't know how come I get the Eddie catalog???.....I haven't thrown anything on the ground since 1970....

Mostly I burn toilet paper and useless mail......

When I go to the dump, or Disposal Sight of Coos County, it's to get rid of wifey's wine bottles, some gin bottles from Amsterdam (very cool looking) and an occasional peanut butter jar, pickle jar or jam/jelly jar....but.....the glass disposal bin is right next to the GIANT GARBAGE PIT....WHERE A D-9 CAT SHOVELS IT INTO THE TWO INCINERATORS.....SMELLS HORRIBLE....and last time I was there with glass, cardboard and some magazines and a couple old phone books...the generators were shut down for a scheduled maintenance and the garbage pile was almost at the top of the very, very high roof and the guy with the D-9 disappeared down a hill of garbage.....and some flies got into the Prius....

GARBAGE FLIES IN MY CAR....that was a bummer.....windows rolled down on Hwy 101, trying to not go too fast because the Prius makes this real weird throbbing thumping disturbing noise when the windows, especially in the rear, are rolled down, even less than half way....

The wifey can put things into the burn-paper-bag that you don't want to burn.....tonight I had to remove some christmas lights

And I wouldn't give my toilet paper to the refuse disposal team...at the dump you also get to witness Seagulls and Crows, Naked Lunch man.....I don't want them eating my e-coli forming bacteria...probably wouldn't be good for them

So I burn it......

Any Styrofoam products are given to the city, wife has a store and we get to use the city's trash cans......which are very, very attractive because they are inside these cute wooden barrels...

All our plastic stuff, meat rappers, messy plastic bags, etc., are saved until a reasonable amount fill another plastic bag....this is also given to the city

I also burn my persona mail, envelopes, etc.....don't want anybody handling this stuff....seems too personal, dig?

So 42U, woops, too many hits on the White Widow bud from yesterday, makes me cough but am also having memory issues, so 4u2 please do not judge me too harshly.....I am trying my best to not be to much of a liability to the planet.

And I recycled the bong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang2::headbang2::headbang2::headbang2::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for caring about our planet....I am doing my darndest to not make too much of an impact.

Oh, my whole house is wood, no sheetrock....and nothing is painted....and I sleep on three, old, rock hard futtons. And I drink well water.....which is way too close.......to a very, very small leach line.

My electric bill was $46 the last 30 days, which is for both houses and the old Airstream trailer.

OH, one more thing.....METAL....we recycle metal once a year.....just load up the truck and go to the dump....and unload it on the metal pile.

Oh, just one last thought 4u2.....I love to throw the gallon wine bottles into the giant bin where all the other bottles are.....and listen to the explosions.

This is probably WAY TOO much info....:woohoo:the pee-dude

and I keep re-reading this just in case I forgot something that I recycle but haven't told you about....like AAA, AA and D batteries.....or.....beer bottles and plastic water bottles and milk bottles (will burn the cartons)...and I stack my brush in the woods so it can decompose.....and I leave the mushrooms ALONE.....and I don't kill slugs, ants, spiders but I did have the wasps killed with an organic smoke that was Peppermint, Thyme and Rose Marie.....but that didn't exactly kill ALL of them because you could hear them and they were upset, big time......anyways, we could be Tilth Certified, been here for 14 going on 15 years now, never used any poison, chemical fertilizer........oh oh, wifey uses Miracle Grow something or other and has an attachment for the hose.....uses it on her flower BEDSSSSSSS...we got lots of flowers which means lots of bees and birds and bats and bugs of all kinds.....wifey just went to bed......by by for now

And I wouldn't give my toilet paper to the refuse disposal team...at the dump you also get to witness Seagulls and Crows, Naked Lunch man.....I don't want them eating my e-coli forming bacteria...probably wouldn't be good for them
So I burn it

:eek: why not just flush it :peace:

UKgirl420 said:
So I burn it

:eek: why not just flush it :peace:

hi UK....how's your weather?.....I am guessing that you FLUSH your TP into a city disposal system and when it gets there it joins all the syringes and needles and razors and blades and diapers and all the other yucky stuff people flush down their toilet......

I do not have that luxury......I am on a septic system....which is just this big tank of **** and pee and shower water and kitchen sink water and dish washer water.......supposedly this goopy mess will turn into a bacterial infested liquid and works it's way down the leach line and then enters the ground where it is attacked by healthy soil....and life goes on

So why would I want to screw with this process by adding toilet paper to the mixture....

Have you ever looked INSIDE A SEPTIC TANK? I have but only one time and that was when we bought the property. Took the lid off and jumped back to get away from the Septic Tank Monster....the monster was toilet paper that had molded itself up against the lid and had fallen off when I was opening it.....

And I tell all our guests not to flush their TP....and they always ask WHY?

Hope this answers your question UK.....and it's no fun burning it because sometimes pieces get caught in the basket....and....you don't know if it's YOURS or the WIFEY's.......:48::heart:pee-dude

hey painterdude ,,,the weather is looking fabulous this morning for a change :woohoo:

and yes your correct we do flush into a disposal system ,,thankgoodness
as for a septic tank ,,yes i seen one just not peered inside ,,my dad warned me it wasnt a plesent experiance :rolleyes: and from the smell i guess he was right :p

thanks for the explanation:giggle:

have a great day

UKgirl420 said:
hey painterdude ,,,the weather is looking fabulous this morning for a change :woohoo:

and yes your correct we do flush into a disposal system ,,thankgoodness
as for a septic tank ,,yes i seen one just not peered inside ,,my dad warned me it wasnt a plesent experiance :rolleyes: and from the smell i guess he was right :p

thanks for the explanation:giggle:

have a great day

sorry I had to put you thru that explanation UK.....brought back BAD memories....:stoned::stoned:I had to dig it up, the leach line that is, and it was a giant cistern instead of a legitimate leach line......so I had to level the existing line and then add some more leach pipe....not a pleasant job.

glad you are enjoying some nice weather......we had fog, then overcast with slight sun thru the clouds...and it's cool tonight, around 50 degrees.....don't know how that works out in centigrade?....but thanks for caring, and as the sewer workers say, 'Out of sight, out of mind' by by pee-dude

WORK

wifey has a store in town and actually goes to work.....haven't worked a job since 1989......the VA administration pays me not to work or be near anybody....I obey that rule....

SEX
can't believe it's missing but it is, has been for a long time...wifey blames it on all the meds they give me for bi-polar disorder....:hitchair:...but it's no big deal.........pee-dude

painterdude said:
the mixture....

Have you ever looked INSIDE A SEPTIC TANK? I have but only one time and that was when we bought the property. Took the lid off and jumped back to get away from the Septic Tank Monster....the monster was toilet paper that had molded itself up against the lid and had fallen off when I was opening it.....

And I tell all our guests not to flush their TP....and they always ask WHY?

LOL--I look in septic tanks a lot :eek:--if you had a big bad toilet paper monster attached to the lid of your septic tank, something was wrong, your "water" level should never be that high. You should also be able to put TP into a properly operating septic system with no problems.

gourmet said:
Growing the weed

That is what this female does round here....She also does all the

Manicuring....

Good Job Painter Dude! I recycle too, and have a septic tank, I sure never thot of not putting the whipein' tissue down there. I just flush, and in over twenty years, never had a septic problem related to the toilet. Now the washer hose backed up once, that was nasty. I clean toilet, I do NOT ever work on septic systems. I figure it is a good trade off, I get the weekly job, he gets the once in twenty year job.:D

Hello Mojave, good to see you on the boards....:ciao:

Latest posts

Back