The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mom...i think they grew back Larger..My sissters say they wish they had me eyelashes..cuzz long and bushy maybe that Nair had something to do with it..try it let me know will ya

DUSTING

the wifey hates the dust from the wood stove.....always been a problem

TOILET-PAPER

......I am a one square guy taking pride in the perfect 'dump' and the wifey seems to use WAY TOO MUCH TP by my standards

TRASH-BURNING

....that's my job, have to do it at night when it's dark to avoid the 'burn-barrel police'

EATING-OUT

My treat so she doesn't have to cook allot and I only cook mexican food or burgers with lots and lots of garlic

KNITTING

the wifey can knit like a black-belt.....she's German and learned all these fancy stiches while growing up in a knitting culture....once, she even made a Teddy Bear for her grand-son

YELLING

the wifey can YELL with the best of ya.....seems every once in awhile I do something that brings down the wrath of the Mad German......so I just yell back, 'Don't yell at me' and it never works....dang it or dog gone or whatever doesn't get me in trouble, i.e. son-of-a-gun

4u2sm0ke said:
Mom...i think they grew back Larger..My sissters say they wish they had me eyelashes..cuzz long and bushy maybe that Nair had something to do with it..try it let me know will ya

Eh no thanks. :p

My lashes are fine.

With mascara help....lmao.

FLATULENCE

I truly believe that the wifey scores very, very high when considering 'noise, smell, rapidity, unusual sounds and laugh ability'

We have allot of fun with this subject, maybe it is the getting old factor or that farts can be a joy, and I never apologize for the sounds my body makes

I have to stop this game tc.....maybe I'll come back later, but thanks for sending me over here, I had fun....now it's time to KILL some WASPS

MOM.....this STUPID server won't let me thank you....so THANKS FOR LAUGHING....

WIFEY would love a Dyson.....but aren't they SPENDY??????

......I think sons of bitches is CORRECT....they are all dead, plus we pulled out all the larva and KILLED THE UNBORN little mothers....I truely believe this species of insect could RULE THE WORLD....they are meat eaters and DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE GETTING ANYWHERE NEAR THEIR NEST.....

WIFEY got bit in her ear and her hand....by day two her ear looked like a cauliflower ear on a boxer dude....she wouldn't let me take a picture of it....or the good ear....I wanted to do a comparison....

painterdude said:
TRASH-BURNING

....that's my job, have to do it at night when it's dark to avoid the 'burn-barrel police'

Okay..now you points just went down my friend..There is someone around here Burning trash..and It stinks ..and is not good to do..garbage pickup is cheap..just my thaughts..:eek:

My friends neighbor burned carpet once. NOT a good idea. She wasn't pleased!!

Latest posts

Back