The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the molasses thread 4u2. Interesting.....but still leaves me saying "should I or shouldn't I? Hummmmm well, have a few weeks to decide.

Hope the microscope works for you Painterdude. Seems like we have to keep spending $$$ until we get it right. Beautiful deck you built. Your sweetie must be very special.

Colorado, I used the mollasses last year. I dont have much to compare it to. I will prolly use it again this year. In the last month of flowering, is when I used it last year.

Thanks tcbud
I'll give it a try. Your garden looks great by the way. And loved your camping pics. Pretty country. Makes us want to go drown a worm ourselves. Our rivers are still a little high and muddy with snow run off, but did catch a couple of nice small mouth bass the other day in a lake near here

My 6 week old plants are starting to pre flower. Yeah

After 10 days of pneumonia, I finally got to inspect all the plants yesterday. All 18 of my plants went hermie, all in late flowering. I'm devastated.

How does the song go? "I don't know whether to kill myself or go bowling."

Colorado Lady said:
Thanks tcbud
I'll give it a try. Your garden looks great by the way. And loved your camping pics. Pretty country. Makes us want to go drown a worm ourselves. Our rivers are still a little high and muddy with snow run off, but did catch a couple of nice small mouth bass the other day in a lake near here

My 6 week old plants are starting to pre flower. Yeah

:ciao: Colo....Hope this finds you doing well...I was born and raised in Denver..love the Rockies..Golden col.. truely ios GODS Country...was up there a few years back Bonging on the cliff side...I used to fish the cherry creek resivoir..and if ya familure withh Red Rocks there is a nice little stream up above the Amplitheater that has nice deep holes..BIG Rainbow evry time:aok: and another great one up I-70..:eek: ..now i need to go fishing,:giggle:,thanks..enjoy the rest of you day:bolt::bong:

oh say hello to my sissters please;)

mojavemama said:
After 10 days of pneumonia, I finally got to inspect all the plants yesterday. All 18 of my plants went hermie, all in late flowering. I'm devastated.

How does the song go? "I don't know whether to kill myself or go bowling."

hello Majave...I just left you thread..Dam..I am so sorry to hear of all the crappy things happened to you..not sure the song..but will say we feel you pain..the Ladies still will get high..Love on them..then after Harvest Pick youself up....Dust you self off...Remember what you have learned..Clean grow area thougholy(sp)...:eek: ....and Start a New..These are learning times Girl..and I say you learned a lot with this grow..and you will only get better..:D ;) have great day:ciao:

tcbud said:
Colorado, I used the mollasses last year. I dont have much to compare it to. I will prolly use it again this year. In the last month of flowering, is when I used it last year.

Hello tc..my friend..you garden is looking great..sorry to cluddder up the Ladies room..and hope this " Mollasses" dont get outta hand in here..and that is that some like some dont...

ColoLadie..tcbud uses at end of flower..most do..IMO...it is bennafical to the soil and there for I use it my entire grow..either way I say use it if you grow soil/cocco...I hear it plugs the pump thingies in hydro..idk..:giggle:

Have a great week Ladies:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Colo....Hope this finds you doing well...I was born and raised in Denver..love the Rockies..Golden col.. truely ios GODS Country...was up there a few years back Bonging on the cliff side...I used to fish the cherry creek resivoir..and if ya familure withh Red Rocks there is a nice little stream up above the Amplitheater that has nice deep holes..BIG Rainbow evry time:aok: and another great one up I-70..:eek: ..now i need to go fishing,:giggle:,thanks..enjoy the rest of you day:bolt::bong:

oh say hello to my sissters please;)

icon7.gif

Hello 4u
Thanks so much for the fishin hole info. Takes a true fisherman to tell on his favorite spots. I'm on the other side of the mountains, so go over there rarely. I fish the Gunnison, umcompaghre and san miguel etc and the many lakes up on the Grand Mesa and over Delores and cortez way.

4u2sm0ke said:
Hello tc..my friend..you garden is looking great..sorry to cluddder up the Ladies room..and hope this " Mollasses" dont get outta hand in here..and that is that some like some dont...

ColoLadie..tcbud uses at end of flower..most do..IMO...it is bennafical to the soil and there for I use it my entire grow..either way I say use it if you grow soil/cocco...I hear it plugs the pump thingies in hydro..idk..:giggle:

Have a great week Ladies:bolt::bong:

4u dear
May I ask your molasses to water ratio, and do you use it every watering? I am growing outside in Pro-mix and Happy Frog.
I'm going to go see what a 1/4 cup per gallon will do to my ph as a test. I'm already adding 1 1/2 tbsp white vinegar to my well water to adjust ph. Maybe I'll have a crop that tastes like sweet & sour. HeHe

Colorado Lady said:
4u dear
May I ask your molasses to water ratio, and do you use it every watering? I am growing outside in Pro-mix and Happy Frog.
I'm going to go see what a 1/4 cup per gallon will do to my ph as a test. I'm already adding 1 1/2 tbsp white vinegar to my well water to adjust ph. Maybe I'll have a crop that tastes like sweet & sour. HeHe

:giggle: on the sweet and sour...adding Mollasses doesnt add any sweetners to the budds from what i Know..i mix 1 TBL spoon to 1 gallon water..and do this when i water not when i add nutes..you say you growing outside...are they in containers? thanks for shareing with me..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
hey painterdude...how are you? Have you tried the radio shack microscope? i use it when checking trichs..I too shake a bit..but HIE shared with me long ago and ill share with ya...Take a clip on the lower part of plant..take inside and place on white piece papper..sit down comfy and view the trichs..it works for me..hope this helps

Hey 4u2smOke, I am not so good, have an infection in my jaw and I need to go to an Oral Surgeon when the swelling goes down and the blood pressure drops.....otherwise, I am great.....

I haven't tried the Shack's microscope, but I have to drive 27 miles just to see one, so next time I am in that area I will most certainly do that....

Oh, lost the thread where you told me how to handle 12-12-2.5....please, please one more time.....thanks again

4u2sm0ke said:
:giggle: on the sweet and sour...adding Mollasses doesnt add any sweetners to the budds from what i Know..i mix 1 TBL spoon to 1 gallon water..and do this when i water not when i add nutes..you say you growing outside...are they in containers? thanks for shareing with me..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Yes, I am growing in 20 gallon pots. Right now they are in 2 gallon size. Just 6 1/2 weeks old , started pre flowering 3 or 4 days ago and today I have my first silky haired lady. Yeah!!!!!!

Thanks for the molasses dosage.

IMG_1780.JPG

Oh my Mojave and Painterdude, hope you are both on the mend.
Mojave, try picking off those offending nanners (male parts) and let those girls flower out. Or a few anyway. Did the outside ones hermi too? I am so freaking sorry to hear about what happened.
Colorado.....You want your girls to start flowering this early? Or is the season so short there in the Rockies that it is time for flowering? My girls have got me so pissed, or four do, they are preflowering! I think tho it had something to do with the dark a week or so back, days of bad/cool/wet weather and thick thunder clouds. The rest of the girls are doing just as they should. I will be posting pics of the faithless girls tomarrow. Also, I believe the Mollassas is benificial to microbial growth. Tho some say it increases yeild, in Cervantes MJ Growers Bible, he compares pics of with and without. Looks like about 25% larger in the with pic, this is where I got the idea of using it in the end of flower.

I am back for a week or more...yipeee! I get to go fishing since we are home for more than a day....

Female Growers Group welcomes it's newest member "White Owl".

Are we gonna keep this thread going? I had to go back four pages of subscribed threads to find it.

Colorado Lady said:
icon7.gif

I fish the Gunnison, umcompaghre and san miguel etc and the many lakes up on the Grand Mesa and over Delores and cortez way.

:dancing: Hmmmmmmmmmmm someone from around a beautiful area. There are some great fishin holes in Cortez and Mancos. Just have to find them that is. Haven't been back there in years but from I remember great area.

i had a hermi, it was my 1st female lol i said "OH NO U DONT" i kept cliping its nads early on and after about 6 sets she gave up and went all female again so its worth a try worked for me :D kept on growing

tcbud said:
Female Growers Group welcomes it's newest member "White Owl".

Are we gonna keep this thread going? I had to go back four pages of subscribed threads to find it.

yes i thinkso well hers my contribution

100_7677.JPG100_7678.JPG100_7679.JPG

oh and seeing as tho this is a female thread :D

Ladies do you prefer shaving ,,waxing or hair removal cream ????

Marsrover1 said:
i had a hermi, it was my 1st female lol i said "OH NO U DONT" i kept cliping its nads early on and after about 6 sets she gave up and went all female again so its worth a try worked for me :D kept on growing

sorry a plant doesnt go female..just cuzz ya cut its ball sac..:rofl: removeing the nanners will lessen the seeds but doesnt correct the Hermie..It still is what it is..sorry

Latest posts

Back