The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UKgirl420 said:
oh and seeing as tho this is a female thread :D

Ladies do you prefer shaving ,,waxing or hair removal cream ????

Why isn't el natural up there? I mean, sometimes the razor comes out, sometimes the cream, sometimes it is too much bother (in wintertime mostly).

How bout you guys? cream? wax? razor? I am not talking whiskers.....or is this subject just too personal?

I was talking to a member of the FGG, yesterday, wondering how we could keep this thread current or interesting anyway.
How bout a word game, kinda like a one word game, like the word asociation game?

How bout an All Things Female Game?
Like....
Ship (always refered to as her)
or
it can be something females do...
Make up
Something asociated with females....like
Dishes
shopping

anyone up for this, would keep this on the board, and of course everything else can be discused here still....??? anyone interested?

tcbud said:
Why isn't el natural up there? I mean, sometimes the razor comes out, sometimes the cream, sometimes it is too much bother (in wintertime mostly).

How bout you guys? cream? wax? razor? I am not talking whiskers.....or is this subject just too personal?

my badd TC i didnt include au naturel cause i meant to ask for prefered method of hair removal ..(and au naturel ,,dont look to good on a women if left to its own devices imo )

but ill delete the post if ya feel its to personal :peace:

no, not too personal.....lol.
just wondered if it was too personal for the guys.
I am proud to be el natural during winter months (can get cold where I live, and a good trim is a good thing, sissors, rflmao). Summer, as I said, both cream and razor.

how bout the game?

tcbud said:

I tried useing duct tape onece..

never again...I use a Razor..and not a straight razor:eek: ....sure does itch after for a while tho..as for my Legs..i let them grow out as do my underarms...i remember useing this stuff called "Nair" Back dureing my Rocker days..and removeing the Black mascara we used. My aunt said it would take off the maskera..well it took off my eyelashes too:spit: good thing i was teenager..Man i looked funny..so any of you ladies use that product? i will vouch for its hair removal..but also remember it burning some..well gotta go see if a certan someone is share her :bong1: yet :ciao:

Hey- totally bald. Usually Magic cream shave...but the razor is quicker at times and not as stinky...

Its funny....my whole fam can tell when I use the magic shave. And I prefer them not knowing, if ya know what I mean. Hahahahhaa.

tcbud said:
how bout the game?

Laundry?

is that what you looking 4? but what about us Guys that do this? is it supose to be something only women? I dont understand Ill hit my :bong1: while i wait for instructions:bolt::bong:

SmokinMom said:
Hey- totally bald. Usually Magic cream shave...but the razor is quicker at times and not as stinky...

Its funny....my whole fam can tell when I use the magic shave. And I prefer them not knowing, if ya know what I mean. Hahahahhaa.

why is it stinky? what you shaveing?

4u2sm0ke said:
i remember useing this stuff called "Nair" Back dureing my Rocker days..and removeing the Black mascara we used. My aunt said it would take off the maskera..well it took off my eyelashes too:spit: good thing i was teenager..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Another teen dosent read the directions....

Once when my daughter was about 14 she asked to dye/rinse her hair green, all the kids were doing it....lol....I said sure, just make sure it is gone by your birthday, cause grandpa is comming up. So, everytime she washes it, it gets lighter and lighter green, till it looked pea green. She shows the the package, and sure enough, "do not use on hair that has been previously dyed" said the package.

I took her to the salon and they fixed her green hair. Grandpa would have had a heart attack, her beautiful blond hair green....LOL.

I sure like your aunt 4u.

making beds

(game open to entire population 4u, it may be funny, I think. Thanks for giving it a go)

Bwahahahahahaha 4u!!!

Glad to know you do a little grooming. Did the eyelashes grow back ok?

FYI- Magic Shave can be found in the black mens beard/hair products section of the grocery store. Blows Nair away. But not for makeup removal. :p

4u2sm0ke said:
why is it stinky? what you shaveing?

It smells like perms. Very strong nasty smell.

Oh I misunderstood the question UK girl. I thought we were talking bikini area. Sorry if I was a little TMI!!

Razor all the way baby. I like being smooth.

Bathtime? with Calgon

Calgon...Take me away!!! :spit:

Latest posts

Back