The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope they dont have that here..shoot you are lucky if they have an edible...course we are all such huge stoners none of them are potent enough for the lady to want to sell em.

:peace:

166166082_fdb19c3000.jpg

mine could use a scrub right now... spring cleaning time coming up when its warm enough to leave the doors open its on!

Lip balm would be cool. I am sitting here thinking about what you would use to make it...I would like some lavender canna butter balm..sounds good..:aok:

Spring cleaning sounds good. I just don't want to do it. I have too many roses to prune first.

A customer at work told me about the lip balm. I guess it's something they get in Wyoming or Montana?? Wherever he was from. Rosebud lipbalm would be good, LOL! I put rose flavoring in cookies cakes and frosting. I do love lavender, I bought buds for cooking but never used them. Lavender candy is good!

I got to have lunch with Gone2Pot today!!!!! Boy, you all don't know what you're missing. She's wonderful, beautiful, thin, long blonde hair, friendly, smart and generous! What a fabulous woman she is. I had the BEST lunch and enjoyed getting to know her in "real time" so much.

We have such a marvelous MP family here. It's just such an incredible treat when I get to meet one of "us" in real life. I'm floating on a cloud of happy right now!

No new news from TCBud, but I'm betting she'll be home very soon now and that she'll be logging into MP the first chance she gets.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!!!

sounds like you had an awesome visit that is wonderful it is a beautiful day here in the 70's..

MM, I'm blushing, LOL! I hope we can do it again real soon, I had such a nice afternoon, thanks to you!
Yes 2dog, it was an awsome visit, and 70's here too. 73• F right now. A beautiful day.
:ciao:

That is so fun and cool that you guys got together MM and g2p! :yay:
Don't worry G2P, I still like you even if you're all those beautiful things. :)

G2P don't buy lavender, I will have lots. I can send ya some.

Isn't it great when it warms up? It was 66 here. Spring, yes 2Dog.

Thanks Rosebud, I'll take you up on that! I absolutely love lavender, the smell is so calming! I grew it next to rasberrys once flanking the walkway up to my front door. I promised my Husband that if anyone ever saw killer bees :)giggle:) where we live, I'd dig it all up and throw it out. It broke my heart to have to do it after those stupid mean bees visited my town. Ah well, I did promise.

killer bees...scary I once drove through a cloud of bees I think they were normal I remember being in awe and rolling my car window up and it was over quickly..

It seemed like sci-fi stuff when I first saw it on TV (killer bee info). I truly never dreamed they would be in a city that has no agriculture and not many flowers. Scary. I'm afraid of sweet gentle bumble bees, LOL. Aggressive, killer bees...... No, no, no, no!

Are the killer bees the reason we don't have as many regular bees?

G2P I have pink, white, blue and of course...lavender lavender. I sure it would be nothing to ship as it doesn't weigh much, just a big box if you wanted big long stems.

ROFl, Rosebud, that's just what I was thinking about G2P--if she wasn't so real, so unaffected, so natural and compassionate, she'd sure LOOK like the kind of woman we'd love to hate! But if she's even remotely aware of how attractive she is, you'd never know it. She's just very natural and intensely interested in everyone and everything. I hope I've sufficiently embarrassed you, G2P! <G>

Ahhh, killer bees. We have 'em in droves here. You can't tell them from regular honey bees--only an expert can. They still produce honey, and their vemon is no stronger than European honey bee venom.

It's just the behavior patterns that make them so dangerous--they can live in more places, are not fussy about where they live, and they attack in droves---it's that style of attack--the sheer numbers--that make them dangerous. Plus, once they are agitated, they can remain agitated and ready to swarm and attack for 24 hours! They breed with Euro bees, so I don't see the population slowing down any.

At any rate, it's a fact of life here in the Mojave desert, so we just take precautions whenever possible. I'm always worried about my animals--with 5 small dogs, I check all over the property every couple of days, stirring up any areas where I think they might nest. Between the bees and the Black Widows--also in abundance, I no longer squirm over cockroaches--another fact of life here in the desert.

No word yet from TCBud, and I rather thought I'd hear from her by now---I'm assuming she is not home from the hospital yet. I hope things are okay. I have a message in to her daughter, but haven't heard back yet. If I get any news, I'll post it.

2Dog, your beautiful picture looks mighty nice up there in the corner of the page when I sign on. It always makes me smile!

My 3 auto White Dwarfs are STILL not ready to chop. Not a lot of amber yet. Seems like they are taking forever. They are on day 81 now since they germed. Very healthy, no problems at all, but just sloooooow.

Have a good one, everybody!

AutoWD031810.jpg

Thank you Rosebud! It sounds like you have a lot of lavender! I had no idea there were so many colors. It must be a beautiful sight to see and smell

Thank you mojavemomma, but.....?? What are you smokin'?! :rofl: You are cracking me up! :rofl: it sure was nice having lunch. I wish everyone here could meet you in person. Plus.... It was really great speaking with an adult. LOL.

Hi UKgirl, Good evening to you too! So nice to see someone else here ... where are all the ladies of the FGG today? It's been very quiet on this thread. :confused2:

I'm resurrecting the "Female Growers Group" thread in honor of the day, 4/20. I was cleaning out my subscriptions and found it languishing back on page 12. March 2010 is a long time ago now. Sure was a trip down memory lane with those old subscriptions, a lot of threads in there by members gone (gone as in no longer posting) now. Also one of the funniest threads I ever read, Effin's Raccoon Hunt thread, I still remember crying and laughing to that one.

I see Ukgirl420 posted here over a year ago, I think this was the last I saw of her. I miss her and hope she is happy, high and growing great plants.

I also see Gone2pot up there, haven't seen her or Mojave around much lately.

2Dog also is someone I have missed on the boards lately. With Tax Season drawn to a close I wonder if or when she will be back. I sure enjoyed her journals.

Happy 4/20 ladies and gents of Marijuana Passion and those who are no longer actively posting! I hope all your buds grow huge and your smoke is smooth.

Latest posts

Back