The "I'm just kickin back and".....Thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heeeeyyy;:stoned: Where am I dude? Oh, I think I'm in the right place; this is the "I'm just kickin' back and"... thread right? Whelp; I'm just kickin' back and waiting on an online class chat session for school to start... Got one in an hour for Business Management and leadership, and one @ 8:15 for Macroeconomics (BLAH!!!:shocked:) Told my mom (I'm a momma's boy; what can I say, love moms!)about the mishap with my garden, she agreed to help me out supply wise on my meds (street pot sux, and it's expensive :( )
In an effort to keep me pain free, and not bankrupt our family! In exchange, I've agreed to lay off on trying to grow for a while; hopefully NC will pass H 577 and I won't have to worry about safe, uninterrupted access to my medicine. Just smoked a skinny blunt of some SCHWAGG (yeah, I said the 7 letter-4 letter word!) and I'm not entirely disappointed with the buzz... Characteristic sativa high (of most Mexiweed) so I gotsa big grin plastered across my face; but it's not as affective for my back pain as the strong indicas are... Still got that dull, "hey, I'm still here" ache in the upper-center region of my back (T5-T7)... WHINY ARSE I KNOW!!! But, what can you do... I so hope this bill passes... I have a feeling it will not because of the leniency it would allow patients; "not more than 250 feet of total garden canopy of mature female cannabis plants, measured by the combined vegetative growth area, excluding any garden space devoted to cannabis plants that are not mature and female but which are cultivated for the purpose of maintaining the largest and most productive canopy of mature female" (verbatim the bill) and for patients whom smoking or vaping bud is recommended by their physician, an adequate supply on hand...""adequate supply" means not more than 24 ounces of cannabis in a form usable for that purpose." (also verbatim the bill)! I'd imagine they'll shoot it down, then legislators will amend it for lesser amounts, and maybe NC will recognize our legitimate need for care outside traditional pain medications!(or treatments for other ailments applicable to treatment with marijuana) If it passes in it's current state; EDIT I'll be in hog heaven staying in the house all day everyday... Recluse like OHC put it! :yay: keep your fingers crossed for us guys! If you'd like to do more; hxxp://www.mpp.org/states/north-carolina/alerts/medical-marijuana-legislation.html

Hope you dont mind if i add some pictures here Stoney. But as the thread says im kicking back and...enjoying the 'upper' high from this Dutch Treat outdoors i picked up today. This eighth i plan to last till i am ready to harvest whatever i decide to grow..Hope that works out!! I have been going sometimes 1/4 oz. a week. :doh:

Good man, Gixxer. I was thinking of going online to this site at campus as well but I was thinkning I might get tracked down by campus police. Silly me. I have smoked a strain from the dispensary called Jack Horrer or something like that, and i feel this Dutch Treat, real similar to that..

Have a good one..:bongin:

Dutch Treat.JPG

Oh... I don't attend a physical campus...I'm strictly online courses.. The school is two states away!:rofl: Class was short as all else and the instructor is one of those Iranian guys; couldn't understand a damn word of what he said... Thankfully there were power point slides and visual aid to assist through the translation! Classes are starting to get tougher as they become more career-specific. I'd imagine the bachelor's (which will incur mathematics and science course like trigonometry and advances anatomy courses) will be even tougher still! But, I wouldn't want it to be too easy, otherwise what sort of an accomplishment would it be!? I am hoping that we'll have dispensaries one day and I can run down and pick up some "strain of the week"! That'd be the ****!!! :bongin::stoned::afroweed::smoke1::2940th_rasta: :48: :bong1::tokie::bong2:

kickin back after fixing a blown water pump housing gasket (not an easy task on a v6 front wheel drive chebby...easier to do a head gasket actually) Got a hunk of hash and playing monkey tower defense 4 (aka bloons tower defense) in the other window LOL next to trailer park zombies about the most addictive stoner game ever devised. I have gotten plowed and played the game non stop for 10 hrs once LOL

Hey DrKnowItAll, that's cool with me man. This is just a thread to yak it up about whatever you're doing right now.

I just got home from the Chinese AYCE Buffet. OMG, I thought it said you had to eat it all and I tried!

I had lots of nigirizushi and makizushi, cold snow peas and broccoli in vinaigrette, spicy broccoli and wok fried chicken, some broiled mushrooms, green-beans in black bean sauce, mussels in black bean sauce, spicy steamed crawdads, roast beef, kimchi, coconut shrimp, stuffed cheese mushrooms and two flasks of sake.

Holy crap, I'm stuffed!

I had a couple big bong rips before leaving and had a great high during the munch-out. Now it's time to have a Blueberry/Pomegranate/lime/moonshine drink and kick back with some tube.

I grow my own shine too. hehe :D :p

Life is good!

Here you go, Stoney, nice fresh WW. Go ahead, take this batch--got 8 or 9 more half-gallon jars just like it in the hidey-hole.

The last pic is the floor cloth my wife painted a couple of weeks ago.

P1010009.JPG

P1010008.JPG

P1010005.JPG

Readying for work and hitting some pineapple express...I really love this taste in the mornings! Finally gonna be warmish out (mid 60's) and I'll likely be mowing grass of some kind (greens, fairways, maybe tees) and picking up the tons of sticks and branches that came down through the winter!

Nice floor cloth Pencil...is that like a rug?

I'm excited, just lined up a deal to swap some Jock Horror pollen for RRF seeds a friend produced. It made for a good start for my day and I'm glad I didn't throw the male into the woodstove.

PencilHead said:
Here you go, Stoney, nice fresh WW. Go ahead, take this batch--got 8 or 9 more half-gallon jars just like it in the hidey-hole.

The last pic is the floor cloth my wife painted a couple of weeks ago.

Bea-u-ti-ful!

Now yer just teasin me! Ha!

Your wife is very talented. I wish I could do things like that, but I was born without the "creative" part of the brain.

Wow Pencil, your wife did a great job. It looks like it is done with tile.

Thanks, guys. My wife thinks she is "totally uncreative" because she can only paint a beautiful picture by looking at a photo or the actual scene--she thinks she should be able to do it off the top of her head to be considered "totally creative" I guess.

That works out around here though--we've already got a narcissistic, pulp-trash writing, mid-list hack with a 280 pound ego in a 155 pound body. Hmmm, maybe she saw the movie A Star Is Born.

Watchin' Trailer Park Boys on my computer. It transports me to a funny land where stoned bumbling criminals are a laugh riot and incompetent canadian cops are excellent role models for the police of our country.

Makes me smile...

TicTac

ArtVandolay said:
My dog just farted :eek: But thanks for asking.

Man, the only thing worse than a dog fart is a cat fart!

My little Persian got his name for farting.

When I first got him, he had nasty green clouds coming out of his butt about every two minutes. I'm tellin you he could clear a room!

Well, my little bitty granddaughter tried to say "Stinky" when he came near her, but it came out "Dinky".

Dinky has had his name now for almost 14 years. The kids call him Dinky-Doo. Weird how that name happened...

He did finally get over that farting bit. Thank God! He liked to sleep on my chest in the recliner....and burnt out all my nose hair!

Yep... nothing restores me after a long *** day at work like a good old sesh...

It really does work wonders :D

Latest posts

Back