The Itch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheStickyIcky

Fear and Loathing.
Reaction score
I'm getting the ITCH. I can't wait to start growing again. I'm going to be growing some White Widow and Purple Widow outdoors. I'm anxious to see how things go. It's still a little while before I can start some indoor to take out. So, I'm thinking about maybe growing a WW up to a decent size and getting 6-8 clones off of her to give to my partner. If not, I'll just wait til about the first of March to get some started for my outdoor grow.

Anyone else getting excited about the upcoming year?

We sure are TSI. :aok: Were gonna hook a few friends up with (10) plants each and maybe toss (10) out ourselves. Gonna give are White Widow x Northernberry cross a try this year and maybe even toss in a few White Widow just for the hell of it. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
We sure are TSI. :aok: Were gonna hook a few friends up with (10) plants each and maybe toss (10) out ourselves. Gonna give are White Widow x Northernberry cross a try this year and maybe even toss in a few White Widow just for the hell of it. ;)

You guys going outdoor? You all ever done any outdoor before?

For the most part all we do is indoor. We just hook some friends up with plants for outdoors every year and toss a few out ourselves.

That's awesome. Good luck with them. It's good to help out friends.

I personally,
can't wait untill warmer weather, But I am afraid that growing outdoor in my area is precarious at best. There is so much hemp around here that I am amazed. I just don't think outdoor would be worth the effort cause you know darn well my girls are going to get pollinated with that hemp.
Oh my Gosh, come spring all those guys will be whistling at my babies.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
I personally,
can't wait untill warmer weather, But I am afraid that growing outdoor in my area is precarious at best. There is so much hemp around here that I am amazed. I sjust don't think outdoor would be worth the effort cause you know darn well my girls are going to get pollinated with that hemp.
Oh my Gosh, come spring all those guys will be whistling at my babies.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Interesting situation, KK. I say go for it anyway. Cut all the hemp down in the immediate area and it may make your chances a little better. There is probably no way you could find all of it in the extended range that the pollen could travel if it is pretty common, though. Worst case scenario you end up with some good bud thats a little seedy.

Man, I think you gotta try KK. Sounds like it would blend in well there. ;)

I can't wait to watch the outdoor grows. Much more exciting to me then the indoor ones.

I can't wait either just hope it gets warm early this year since I'm in the northeast.

I hear what your saying TheSticky, it was only last night i checked to see if i remember where i put my seeds from last year lmao, i will be germing at the start of march too.

HippyInEngland said:
I hear what your saying TheSticky, it was only last night i checked to see if i remember where i put my seeds from last year lmao, i will be germing at the start of march too.

Your alls season must run at about the same times that ours does.

I can't think of anything finer,
than running all around the countryside, stoned, and playing peter piper planted pot. Say that real fast. LOL
This time around I was thinking about taking the OL' canoe out and plant some out there, and only visit it now and then untill it starts getting close
to bud time.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back