The little seedling that could:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol on the faces thing....do you imagine mine purple?

Purple Mojo heading your "girls" way.

:p :giggle: :woohoo: no but for some reason I was thinking it would be a crack up if your house had purple/lavender accents...like your whole bed basically...

tcs bed.jpg

my bed cover is a white down comforter....

I do have a purple pipe, a purple lighter, a purple t shirt,(husband will not play cribbage with me if I have that combo anywhere near the game) and of course..some purple pot.

lol....a white comforter? in my dreams with 5 dogs of every color...mine is blue and green and reversible..big n fluffy. U could get a purple cover for the comforter lol...

2Dog said:
lol Hip I wonder what you look like somtimes....sometimes I imagine the faces.

I have 3 legs, 1 arm and my head is the size of a half deflated balloon.

I understand what you say, I do the same.

But we are always always wrong.

I used to think some were beautiful, some like an egg head intelligent, some with a wicked wacky smirky smile.

Been dissapointed in all of them so far.

And thats just family :rofl:

:peace:

Most men have three legs, but the rest...hum....

Not sure if I dare comment.

New lines and all that.

The line is a good thing.

Go lil Seedling, GO! :aok:

HIya 2dog...

Howzit growin'? Can we call your lil darling "Violet?" It would be wise to encourage her femininity... I'd think she'd really like that 2dog... :eek: I thought she looked a bit pale at first... quite Victorian I must say... but now she's really embraced the light and her Green Mojo has been found... :yay:

Parenting a plant from seed is often viewed as a P I T derrier compared to bangin' out clones... but when I'm raising cute lil sprouts, loving and encouraging them on their way... it re-connects me with the wonder of it all... And yes 2dog... good GOD I'm BAKED right now... ;) Gotta love Sundays... lol... I made a disappointingly small amount of hash yesterday but WOW does it taste and feel wonderful... it's been too long... I've got some more trim to run so I'll bite the bullet and get it done later today... It really IS worth the effort...

2Dog said:
lol Hip I wonder what you look like somtimes....sometimes I imagine the faces.
For some reason I used to think of you as cute lil prairie dog... :confused: And now it's more of a happy 'pumpkin' face... Most probably think of me as a puking pumpkin... :p

2Dog said:
she already puts me one over...which means I have to donate a clone asap to a friend ;)

Just be glad that you have rules to play by... Those of us still out here in the real world have no plant limits until we hit 100... And that's a VERY bad #... Then it's 'manditory minimum' fun & games... Someday... Why I oughta... :rolleyes:

Have a good one!:cool:

I am very very thankful dirty...I try to respect the laws so that I dont give growers a bad name ;).......

she is pale like her mamma! I do look like a prairie dog.. j/k I posted a picture of a girl that looks like me a while back.

HippyInEngland said:
I have 3 legs, 1 arm and my head is the size of a half deflated balloon.

I understand what you say, I do the same.

But we are always always wrong.

I used to think some were beautiful, some like an egg head intelligent, some with a wicked wacky smirky smile.

Been dissapointed in all of them so far.

And thats just family :rofl:

I bet ur family is very interesting... English people are a such a riot I love em. I watch the BBCA all the time. Hubby laughs that I can (Now) understand what they are saying..absolutely fab is one of my fav shows and the library has the seasons all for free.

English humour is a little obscure, I admit that, I can say the same about American humour too.

English humour has a sub level, its not until you can see past the surface that you see the underneath real meaning.

I find American humour is bang, surface humour, what you hear is what you get.

I like our humour (then again I would because I come from here, the Australian humour is very similar to ours, all deep hidden meanings)

I went for a walk with my dog in the park, it growled in the darkness.

Here is Violet tonight...she is a lovely purple up and down her stem. the leaves a dark green. she has a slight bend on the bottom. I have her within one inch of a flor light...

seedling tc pic 014.jpg

I think it would be worth the time to pre-sex this little plant. I had a similar situation happen to me and it was a male.

pre sex?? lol I always wait til they are mature and show themselves..

Whoa is that violet? She got big! looking good 2dog!

that is def violet....I am loving her hope she's a real lady.

Latest posts

Back