The little seedling that could:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
So this seedling is from a bag of grape bud that I bought. I germinated it 09-17 with all my other newbies and it didnt pop by 10/01 so I just went ahead and planted it. some more time passed and I figured it died didnt see anythign when I dug down. So I used the cup it was in to boost a smaller plant to the light. Moving them around today I notice a seedling..under the other plant for about a week or two it decided to pop..funny. tough little lady (I hope) here is a picture I think I can bring it back to life. ;)

seed bby 005.jpg

u can see the seed lid in the picture perfectly when you click on it

thanks me too...

look at that grape seed already has a purple neck I hope this plant is sooo fabulous the bud she came from was awesome!!

greenmojo to her ,,,but is she dont make it ,,,i have a COOKIE grow you can join ;)

sounds like a survivor to me 2dog, here's a little GREEN MOJO to get "her" rollin. :D

UKgirl420 said:
greenmojo to her ,,,but is she dont make it ,,,i have a COOKIE grow you can join ;)

she already puts me one over...which means I have to donate a clone asap to a friend ;)

Strong lookin stem, i think she's gonna be one of your strongest! Remember about the runt of the litter in things and how choice they sometimes are. Gl and purple mojo to ya!

thanks chef I agree she does look strong..she had all that weight on her and still grew...my kind of plant.

update on her today she is growing... :)

nl clone pics 1 019.jpg

looks like it's gonna pull through fine....

i had 1 of my Grapefruit seedling sprout the first set of single blade leaves and then it stopped growing.... after a couple weeks it finally had some new growth.... it had 2 shoots so it pretty much topped itself.... now it's the best looking out of the 3 Grapefruit i have even though it's almost 2 weeks behind.... i'm hoping it may wind up being a diamond in the rough....

you may wind up with a diamond too....

2Dog said:
she already puts me one over...which means I have to donate a clone asap to a friend ;)

How do I become a friend ;) J/k

Best Wishes with your lil sprout
"P"

Looking good 2Dog :)

Your soil looks very wet, that size seedling will need very little water.

Be careful :aok:

:peace:

thanks hip I will hold off on the water..

DynaGlideGuy said:
How do I become a friend ;) J/k

Best Wishes with your lil sprout
"P"

I consider almost everyone on MP to be friends.. :D

lol Hip I wonder what you look like somtimes....sometimes I imagine the faces.

Latest posts

Back