the new guys journal :P

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HowsItGrowin

Reaction score
here are some of my pruple kush black domina plants, they have been veging under an advance spectrum 400W HPS light for about 3 weeks now, they were started from clone, so they're known females and are only slightly over a foot tall now,they are in one gallon grow bags, I will repot them a few days before flowering, I will start flowering in about 2 weeks or so :) and heres a few clones I toke about a week ago

nice008.jpg

nice009.jpg

nice010.jpg

nice011.jpg

nice012.jpg

nice014.jpg

nice016.jpg

nice017.jpg

nice020.jpg

look'n good, man... just a few clones, eh? lol ;)

if I was you... I'd let those girls veg for at least a couple more weeks... you would find the yield to be much more substantial rather than switching to flower in only one more week... but that's just my opinion ;)

thanks man :)
I would normally agree but space is a limit, and I am going to be ordering seeds within the next few days, need some room for the new plants that will be comming in :)... or... I could just say they can wait until next grow.... I dont know... I got some thinking to do :p

I'm with Van, 2 more weeks. They are already super bushy, I think another week in veg would pay great dividends :bong1:

there are a number of methods used to keep the height of plants down.... LSTing, SuperCropping, tieing down, to name a few... I just advise to let the plant mature a little more before flowering. You will find a substantial increase in bud production given a little more time... just a thought....

thanks THC
I'm thinking about it :p
Its just that I'm ordering 5 different strains this week, so I would like to put some of those in there when their ready :)
but I'm thinking they might not even be ready ntil these are almost done... so I dont know what to do!!! :p
variety or quantity??? its really a tough decision : /

Hey there HowsIt,
Simple solution, Heck give them to me. I'm not being greedy mind you, but they sure look good to me. You have been doing them nicely. Here is a little of that real good GREEN MOJO
for ya.
th_GreenMojo 14.jpg

smoke in peace
kingKahuuna

th_GreenMojo 14.jpg

thanks man :)
sure you can have one : ) :p
nice plants!!!... is that little guy a pet of yours??? hes pretty cool too :)

Hi. Looking good mang. Just so you know i went and edited your pictures as we don't allow Photo Shack picture service to be used on this site for saftey reasons. Try using the picture service provided by the site here at MP next time around. ;) Thank you, TBG

Latest posts

Back