The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Using DDT on kids. :angiesfavorite:
1676053608288.png

1676053542003.png

I don’t know walt. My mom had this stuff in a bottle tasted like turpentine and sugar. I’m sure it was some kind of poison brought from the old country. Made me see thousands of bugs in my bed.
"Tasted like turpentine and looked like Indian Ink............................................"

Vegetable glycerin extracts are delightfully yummy and a lot like wild honey where the different pollens send the flavors in multiple directions at the same time. Typically used sublingually using a dropper.

The cinnamon in the Cannapops helps dilate the blood vessels in the mouth and improves cannabinoid uptake. I also added some candy chili concentrate to further dilate the blood vessels.

The Cannabuttons are cool from the standpoint you can make them from harsh to smoke trim and it smooths and cools the smoke so that it is smokeable.

I also made them out of quality bud and crumble up pieces and spread them on the top of a bowl for a really nice kick.

Most potent was mixing the finely ground bud with cannabis essential oil extract and then pressing. We called them Super Cannabuttons.
I use coconut oil because of medium chain triglycerides which is very absorbing for THC.

I use coconut oil because of medium chain triglycerides which is very absorbing for THC.
That was one of my favorites too. We also used MCT oil, made from coconut oil.
I really love enjoy retirement. I just got get my azz out explore nature like we use to. Haven't done it seem like years. There is all kinds of dirt roads and fishing spot all over the place.
After seventeen years of doing as I damn well please, I can't even visualize holding down a job anymore. When and where would I take my impromptu naps?

Latest posts

Back