The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most here have been growing pot for decades..... what's left to talk about? Ha ha
Funny you say that ,having watched a few channels on growing weed thats the truth .How many times can you talk about pot sizes ,autos ,nutes organics,.They run out of things to talk about. Then most turn back into a video game playing 34 y.o dweebs.

Sure, go ahead and insult Old Can't Grow Weed all fargin day.

Funny you say that ,having watched a few channels on growing weed thats the truth .How many times can you talk about pot sizes ,autos ,nutes organics,.They run out of things to talk about. Then most turn back into a video game playing 34 y.o dweebs.
That's why we farg around so much in here

200 bucks for an oil change, geebus…bought some dog food while out, a clerk names Leon had tits and rainbow hair…it had a he she it badge on…it was pleasant to talk to but confusing to me…I liked the 50 dollar discount, price match…sitting at the car wash getting the big boy deflocked…the boys make a mess on long road trips…

200 bucks for an oil change, geebus…bought some dog food while out, a clerk names Leon had tits and rainbow hair…it had a he she it badge on…it was pleasant to talk to but confusing to me…I liked the 50 dollar discount, price match…sitting at the car wash getting the big boy deflocked…the boys make a mess on long road trips…
Please say it's not slobber or unsightly hair..............................................??

Must have been an oil change on a diesel at that price. I hate getting the oil changed in my 6.7.

Lucky ya haven't been here since March. You swatting at a bee nest again. Last time you said something about someone's Mom and it didn't go well. I have to say you're doing better this time, but still kinda being a smart ass. Hope this isn't going to be a normal pop-in and pop-off thing for ya. This is only your 3rd time to drop by since you joined in Feb. I always try to give ppl a chance to fit in.

Last edited:
if not , it should be

looks like a jar of pickles to me and some bottles of wine

no mistake here eh

jars and jugs

View attachment 336168

View attachment 336169
IMG_3387.jpeg

Oh yeah, take that!

Most have been in the power stroke lol

yup, my 2019 power stroke and an air filter for the cabin...just didn't feel like putting it up on my lift but it needed to be done...
Please say it's not slobber or unsightly hair..............................................??
both boys blow hair out in the summer, they own the back of the cab, I get the front...neither wouold ever take a dump or pee in the truck but I can see Ivan eating lizards and hurling up a few while in the back...

Lucky ya haven't been here since March. You swatting at a bee nest again. Last time you said something about someone's Mom and it didn't go well. I have to say you're doing better this time, but still kinda being a smart ass. Hope this isn't going to be a normal pop-in and pop-off thing for ya. This is only your 3rd time to drop by since you joined in Feb. I always try to give ppl a chance to fit in. Hope you don't push me too far brother.
He needs to see your new avatar, Mr. Hammer. :)

Meh. Give it a dozen years or so more and then come back to me, kids.

I wish I could do a Keanu Reeves; he gets beat up, shot, stabbed... and in the next scene he is all better and kicking more asses.
The latest one is that and more. One 2 story drop, bouncing off part of building, then to ground. Still ticking. I had to snort a touch when he would shield himself from various gun fire by holding up his kevlar jacket.....

Bubba

Latest posts

Back