The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed I wuz braggin' about hitting a dime at 100'... and fergot to post the pic. Gimme a break. I took a triple inhale this moanin'. By the time the bag was clear... I wasn't.

Here's the target: (I hope)
View attachment 341966\

And I absolutely love the target. It is quasi-liquid filled, and hardens to stop the arrow... then loosens so you can pull it out easypeasy.

Heavy as a biotch, though. See the two handles? Two people is the best way. Or one grunting, wheezing, staggering old bastage.
The CIA sent me pictures of you sticking those arrows in the target by hand. Said you were smoking dank and laughing the whole time.😱
😂😂😂

I just noticed I wuz braggin' about hitting a dime at 100'... and fergot to post the pic. Gimme a break. I took a triple inhale this moanin'. By the time the bag was clear... I wasn't.

View attachment 341966\

And I absolutely love the target. It is quasi-liquid filled, and hardens to stop the arrow... then loosens so you can pull it out easypeasy.

Heavy as a biotch, though. See the two handles? Two people is the best way. Or one grunting, wheezing, staggering old bastage.
Kudos on just seeing that small a target at 100 feet, which would be a challenge for me without a scope. What kind of sights do you use?

You have to admire the nice flat trajectory entering the target. Assuming a target bolt, how much drop do you dial in for 100' with your bow?

Kool! Any links for the target source?
Just went out inna garage to look at it. Hadda move Fancy Pants (peacock).

MORRELL
Double Duty 450fps
Crossbow Approved

https://www.amazon.com/Morrell-Traditional-Bullseyes-Nine-ball-Dartboard/dp/B002UIZWTE
HAH!! Went to look it up, and found a video. The one I use is a 450fps, not a 400fps. If you have a crossbow that goes through Kevlar, make sure you get the 450fps.

The video:
Morrell Double Duty 450FPS Field Point Bag Archery Target - for Crossbows, Compounds, Traditional...
https://www.amazon.com/live/video/eb44a6e39f0a4392862950ba0f16c7b6?ref_=asvh_vdp

Kudos on just seeing that small a target at 100 feet, which would be a challenge for me without a scope. What kind of sights do you use?

You have to admire the nice flat trajectory entering the target. Assuming a target bolt, how much drop do you dial in for 100' with your bow?
Did you not read my post. I have pictures.😁

View attachment 341966\

I have2 and not as nice as that though!
just what i need ,another one

Sheeeit...........our towns almost twice that!
😆

got any of these going through your neighborhood?

one of the biggest fields of wind turbines are being built about 20 miles north of us and we have been seeing this for 2 years now , just about every day

IMG_6254.jpeg

IMG_6251.jpeg

Along with tornadoes, yet another thing that I don't miss about the Midwest.
Frigging brown recluse spiders. I am on a mission to wipe out the species.

I read somewhere about the numbers of spiders out there. Just in your yard, tons of them. The article said if spiders were as large as cats, population would take a drastic header!

Bubba

A good, scrappy 8 feet elevation here...
Sounds like one good storm surge from being Aquaman.
Offhand has always been my shaky position and age hasn't improved it.
I always prefered rice paddy prone. Nowadays, it's a whole lot harder to get out of.
I read somewhere about the numbers of spiders out there. Just in your yard, tons of them. The article said if spiders were as large as cats, population would take a drastic header!

Bubba
Do a couple hits of acid. You'll see every one of 'em. Funny how it makes you see things you normally overlook.

got any of these going through your neighborhood?

one of the biggest fields of wind turbines are being built about 20 miles north of us and we have been seeing this for 2 years now , just about every day

View attachment 341979
View attachment 341980
Only driving by on the interstate it's too windy here for them fucks.
We got solar fields a new one just went in and it already a failure before generating a single surplus.
Been online for about six months and still taking power from the grid not producing for it.
Also destroyed about 1100 acres of prime grazing wild lands which they placed down range from the rifle range........I kid you not.
😆

Latest posts

Back