The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a ripper you would know obviously about presence of weed. Why would you announce your self by offer to buy, unknown, and then rip the place? I know who I would suspect!

Thinking a little more and rereading original post, you said " for yourself and a few friends" is it possible one of your friends smoked some of your weed with this guy?
And maybe he just decided to introduce himself 🤣? I would ask everyone who knows. Very few friends even know I have grown. None know when or have seen any room. Unless that cat 🐈 boy squealed. He is sort of a big mouth.

Bubba
I have been thinking about it. I do not tell anyone I grow. Nor do I sell to anyone. I gift to my son and a veteran with PTSD. I make cookies for my sister. I also gave some to my niece and nephew who came to visit last spring. One lives near Denver the other in IL.
I am growing some autos currently, they are tiny. I bring them in at night. They are outside all day. There are people that come here to see Dad for PT the CNA and a nurse. He used to get OT too but that has stopped. Apparently too many people know my business. At least I am in a legal state. I have started locking the gate at night. Hopefully that helps. The Santa Marta strains I grew this past grow had some stank on them by the time they were 6 or 8 weeks old. The leaves were sticky too. Maybe someone lives near by that could smell it. I am not going to stress about it. I am following all the laws and guidelines set up by the state.

I have been thinking about it. I do not tell anyone I grow. Nor do I sell to anyone. I gift to my son and a veteran with PTSD. I make cookies for my sister. I also gave some to my niece and nephew who came to visit last spring. One lives near Denver the other in IL.
I am growing some autos currently, they are tiny. I bring them in at night. They are outside all day. There are people that come here to see Dad for PT the CNA and a nurse. He used to get OT too but that has stopped. Apparently too many people know my business. At least I am in a legal state. I have started locking the gate at night. Hopefully that helps. The Santa Marta strains I grew this past grow had some stank on them by the time they were 6 or 8 weeks old. The leaves were sticky too. Maybe someone lives near by that could smell it. I am not going to stress about it. I am following all the laws and guidelines set up by the state.

nobody is gonna rip off a small time grow in a legal state

now ripping off dispensaries and mega grows seems to be the thing , not a legal 6 plant grow

what happened to you actually happened to me about 11 years ago , some bonehead knocked on my door and asked me if I would sell them some weed

totally cracked me up and I laughed my arse off and told them they could go to a 100 different legal dispensaries and buy all the bud they wanted

but not my stuff because it is all cbd plants for hemp oil…🤡🤡🤡🤡

but yeah , I had a legal plant count of 99 and 6 patients and I was a designated caregiver….in Kansas I was a felon…..imagine that , from felon to compassionate caregiver….so schizophrenic

IMG_0752.jpeg

Three bulls​

Three bulls heard via the grapevine that the rancher was going to bring another bull onto the ranch, and the prospect raised a discussion among them. The first bull says, "Boys, we all know I've been here 5 years. Once we settled our differences, we agreed on which 100 of the cows would be mine. Now, I don't know where this newcomer is going to get HIS cows, but I ain't' givin' him any of mine." The second bull says, "That pretty much says it for me, too. I've been here 3 years and have earned my right to the 50 cows we've agreed are mine. I'll fight 'im till I run him off or kill 'im, but I'M KEEPIN' ALL MY COWS." The third bull says, "I've only been here a year, and so far you guys have only let me have 10 cows to "take care of". I may not be as big as you fellows yet, but I am young and virile, so I simply MUST keep all MY cows." They had just finished their big talk when an eighteen-wheeler pulls up in the middle of the pasture with only ONE ANIMAL IN IT: the biggest Son-of-Another-Bull these guys had ever seen! At 4700 pounds, each step he took toward the ground strained the steel ramp to the breaking point. The first bull says, "Ahem...You know, it's actually been some time since I really felt I was doing all my cows justice, anyway. I think I can spare a few for our new friend." The second bull says, "I'll have plenty of cows to take care of if I just stay on the opposite end of the pasture from HIM. I'm certainly not looking for an argument." They look over at their young friend, the third bull, and find him pawing the dirt, shaking his horns, and snorting up a storm. The first bull says, "Son, let me give you some advice real quick. Let him have some of your cows and live to tell about it." The third bull says, "Heck, he can have ALL my cows. I'm just making sure he knows I'M a bull ☝️

Parkinson's disease (PD) is associated with alterations to the phenomenology of dreaming - including an increased frequency of distressing dreams. Whether distressing dreams may precede the development of PD is unknown. This study investigated the association between frequent distressing dreams and the risk of incident PD.
Haven't had one of those dreams in about 4 or 5 months. And it only happens in dreams about fighting. I dream all the time with no problems.
I appreciate your concern though my friend.👍

Acid dip.
Wood chipper and hungry hogs.
this looks familiar to me

View attachment 343551
Where's the 16?
My old one was the original.... almost 30 years old. Yup. Piece of mind.
You will notice a big difference in your gas bill. I had an old furnace in the mini-ranch in the 'burbs, and I ripped it out and replaced it with a 90% efficient one all by myself (yeah, I was younger then), and all I paid for was the furnace, the plenum to get fabbed up at a local shop, and various black pipe fittings for the gas. That furnace literally paid for itself in three years. TINS.

Haven't had one of those dreams in about 4 or 5 months. And it only happens in dreams about fighting. I dream all the time with no problems.
I appreciate your concern though my friend.👍
I tried Paxil one time and combined with alcohol, started having lucid dreaming, as well as vivid dreams where I was under attacks and punched the nightstand, kicked the wall, etc, defending myself.

nobody is gonna rip off a small time grow in a legal state

now ripping off dispensaries and mega grows seems to be the thing , not a legal 6 plant grow

what happened to you actually happened to me about 11 years ago , some bonehead knocked on my door and asked me if I would sell them some weed

totally cracked me up and I laughed my arse off and told them they could go to a 100 different legal dispensaries and buy all the bud they wanted

but not my stuff because it is all cbd plants for hemp oil…🤡🤡🤡🤡

but yeah , I had a legal plant count of 99 and 6 patients and I was a designated caregiver….in Kansas I was a felon…..imagine that , from felon to compassionate caregiver….so schizophrenic

View attachment 343605
That cat looks high....

Bubba

Latest posts

Back