The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too but have to wait until after the damned lab work gets done.

lately I have ignored that rule when doing annual checkups

and my numbers are always about the same , coffee or not

so feck ‘em I said , I wantEd to see what the coffee does to my blood or other markers and I did not see any changes

i have blood work numbers from about the last 12 years and everything checks out ok , every time , knock on wood

I go to the doctor every three months just to keep the lid on things. I inherited my mothers health which was suspect from the get-go and now I’m having to deal with all kinds of issues that have nothing to do what I’ve done to my body… i’ve outlived most of my friends, because when we partied we partied hard and stupid and they all have passed. I’m surprise I made it to 60…

I go to the doctor every three months just to keep the lid on things. I inherited my mothers health which was suspect from the get-go and now I’m having to deal with all kinds of issues that have nothing to do what I’ve done to my body… i’ve outlived most of my friends, because when we partied we partied hard and stupid and they all have passed. I’m surprise I made it to 60…

I go biannually unless something breaks or falls off.

I have an MRI done once a year to make sure my cancer hasn’t come back, I see the nephrologist twice a year to make sure that my kidneys are still getting better, but I see the GPs four times a year… yesterday I got 8 Cortisone shots in my back in my belly, but that only happens once every four years… I had so much anxiety when he was sticking those needles in my abdomen I got stressed out to the point where I still have a headache…

I feel almost pain free other than my tight neck and head ache...I think the hot tub is in order for tonight...
You might check your BP before getting in that hot water. Cortisone shots can cause fluid build up in your bloodstream and headaches maybe from higher BP than normal

Proof positive:

drug insanity.jpg
drug-abuse.jpg
Pot explosion face.jpg
Save a life, ban pot.jpg
What will your mother say.jpg
You lungs dabbing.jpg
274695-1666025289069.png

Latest posts

Back