The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My best friend is mad at me for sniffing his sister's panties. I'm not sure if it was because she was still wearing them at the time, or if it was because her entire family was present. Either way, it made sitting through the rest of the funeral awkward.

Isn't that the sort of thing that best friends are for?

64F @ 72F, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 89F.

Xrays suggest that my dental implant post screw didn't break off inside the implant, so my dentist ordered a replacement to see of the internal threads are still good. About another 10 day wait but I can afford to lose a few pounds.

Isn't that the sort of thing that best friends are for?

64F @ 72F, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 89F.

Xrays suggest that my dental implant post screw didn't break off inside the implant, so my dentist ordered a replacement to see of the internal threads are still good. About another 10 day wait but I can afford to lose a few pounds.
So what it magically unscrewed itself?

200.gif

Gotta go on my walk, too. Gotta walk out to the van, climb in, drive to the watering hole, and walk to a bar stool. As I am drinking Miller Lite, I'll be walking to the restroom a few times, too.
Then there's that long walk back out to the van and from the van to the house, and even longer back to my room. Tired all ready!

So what it magically unscrewed itself?

A puzzlement! Vee vil zee this morning...........

Gotta go on my walk, too. Gotta walk out to the van, climb in, drive to the watering hole, and walk to a bar stool. As I am drinking Miller Lite, I'll be walking to the restroom a few times, too. Then there's that long walk back out to the van and from the van to the house, and even longer back to my room. Tired all ready!

Walking is less fun with what ever is going on with my left knee and I still haven't heard back on the CT scan results. I think will call today and ask what is going on.

Gotta go on my walk, too. Gotta walk out to the van, climb in, drive to the watering hole, and walk to a bar stool. As I am drinking Miller Lite, I'll be walking to the restroom a few times, too.
Then there's that long walk back out to the van and from the van to the house, and even longer back to my room. Tired all ready!
You need to calm down! All that walking is bad for a guy. At least you are keeping well hydrated.

Bubba

Good morning ya perverted old farts. What more need I say, cause I fit right in. I see a strange toothbrush here. Was I visited by the "toothbrush bandit" last night ? My ass feels OK, so it musta fell outa his pocket.

Latest posts

Back