The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mornin folks...still not giving a feck about much outside my gate...heading out to buy feed for the creatures, food for me, and a few parts for the 60 impala...seems like a good day to get chores done...thursday night football tonight...
Love a '60 Chevy. Guy across the street in my old hood had one back when they were new. Rear fenders reminded me of ironing boards.

Swede and I are thinking of taking a week or 10 days off in December , maybe go to the beach in Florida somewhere and just lay n the beach and soak up some sunshine

we are for sure going down to Tucson to see my 88 year old sister whom I have not seen in 35 years and then up to Idaho to see my 75 year old brother whom I have not seen in 25 years

warmer weather can be good for you guys

61 Brookwood(2).JPG
61 brookwood.png
the el camino is a stock bore and stroke, dyno'd @ 428hp...now this bad boy is a 409 as well but this is my consumate sleeper...who'd expect this wagon would most likely smoke you at the street light... ;)

Had to cringe about that one a little, Roster. When you've got a brother that's five years older than you and a motorhead, you've heard that one plus "Little GTO" more than a million times. Deadman's Curve was another one that got old quickly.

Little Tiki did it again. She crawled up the leg of my shorts while I was laying back in bed and started making weird sounds. Next thing I know, I've got another egg. If she does like she did a few months back, she'll wait a day and lay another one, maybe two.

Little Tiki did it again. She crawled up the leg of my shorts while I was laying back in bed and started making weird sounds. Next thing I know, I've got another egg. If she does like she did a few months back, she'll wait a day and lay another one, maybe two.
hippie, can you explain that post for me, don't sound quite right... :oops:

Good morning

Unca , I never get tired of hearing about your life , thanks for sharing

we are moving slowly this morning , moving being the key word here

Swede and I are thinking of taking a week or 10 days off in December , maybe go to the beach in Florida somewhere and just lay n the beach and soak up some sunshine

we are for sure going down to Tucson to see my 88 year old sister whom I have not seen in 35 years and then up to Idaho to see my 75 year old brother whom I have not seen in 25 years
Just don't wait another 25 or 35 years to visit again

Man Drinks One Too Many Jägerbombs, Ends Up Sleeping With Chickens

November 17, 2015
By
Joanna Fantozzi
Oregon-area police arrested an intoxicated man this past weekend on suspicion of burglary and trespassing into a chicken coop
Don’t count your chickens before you’ve sobered up and asked yourself the question, “What am I doing here in a barnyard coop?”

Wikimedia Commons
Don’t count your chickens before you’ve sobered up and asked yourself the question, “What am I doing here in a barnyard coop?”
No good story starts off with drinking several Jägerbombs, we can tell you that. Jordan William Fincher was arrested in West Linn, Oregon, this past weekend for burglary, trespassing, and criminal mischief. The intoxicated man was found in a chicken coop in the wee early morning hours this past Saturday.
His bizarre behavior obviously ruffled some feathers, and after the man was questioned about his quirky crime, he said he only been trying "to keep the chickens warm.”
Fincher, 23, was booked on Monday, and is being held in the Clackamas County Jail, with bail set at $22,000, according to Oregon Live.

Had to cringe about that one a little, Roster. When you've got a brother that's five years older than you and a motorhead, you've heard that one plus "Little GTO" more than a million times. Deadman's Curve was another one that got old quickly.

An older sister, so I listened to Elvis non-stop, but remember my first car song as Thunder Road. "Well I can tell a story; I can tell it all................... "

She's trying to be a good mate for you brother..........................

Morning OFC. It's Fryday and I am toast. Got to much going on. I need a week, no 6 months in a peaceful quiet place where I can just chill. Anybody know a place to hide from the trials and tribulations of this troubled mess called earth.
Northville Psychiatrics Hospital. Tell 'em I sent ya and get your first ice bath and lithium enema free.

Latest posts

Back