The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this "jet lag" from the time change? Am I the only one, or do you other old farts experience the same thing?

the new 19:00 on my wrist watch still shows 20:00 .. I know the truth ..and yes if you participate in the voluntary confusion you will show signs .. I pity those with smart watches .. My Grand father used to tell me to watch the people that were wearing the ' new ' calendar date feature wrist watches in the '60s and go and ask them what the date is and of course they would look at their watch, .. ask 3 hours later and they will again look at their watch .. never learning the date for that day ..

The Sand Man is beating me to death. He starts in around 19:00 and keeps going until I wake up pre-dawn.
Is this "jet lag" from the time change? Am I the only one, or do you other old farts experience the same thing?
Hippie -- Since I am way ahead of you in the age catemegory, I'll put yer mind at rest. Sorta.

The older you get, the more your built-in circadian rhythm kicks in. I am perfectly comfortable going to bed any time after 8PM. And I am up, out, and about every day at 5AM. <-- One minor discipline observed here: I refuse to get up until that clock says 5.

So whut I am saying is that it is natural... and actually healthy. You sleep in the dark (instead of partying or binge-watching Downton Abbey), and are awake in the light (instead of snoring one off until 11AM.)

no one want's to ship 125 pounds for free...growers supply wanted $400 for the 4 scrubbers and the same again for shipping...not going to pay that price...
@boo -- Where are these manufacturers located?

If the home stores are somewhere within range of sumbody here who could show up at the counter and buy it and ship it to you -- that would be the minimum cost possibobble.

Chicas-que-aman-el-caf%C3%A9-15.gif

Latest posts

Back