The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon All. Been up-potting both starts and the next round to go into flower. Four starts showed roots today and now in starter pots. Strawberry OG and Mamosa are now in 5 gal pots waiting to get into the flower tent....few more days until the girls ahead of them finish cooking.

As much as I hate to do it.....time to go to the veggie garden and pick beans. Oh, two maters turned last night....finally HOME GROWN MATERS. I go all year without maters....next 90 days I will make up for that. Or as long as my stomach will handle the acidity from them.

Great pic of Hippie banging a knot hole in a tree. Wondering if the tree is having as much fun as Hippie.

Last edited:
Looks like that tree wasn't a virgin.

Funny_Pictures_2276.jpg

Afternoon All. Been up-potting both starts and the next round to go into flower. Four starts showed roots today and now in starter pots. Strawberry OG and Mamosa are now in 5 gal pots waiting to get into the flower tent....few more days until the girls ahead of them finish cooking.

As much as I hate to do it.....time to go to the veggie garden and pick beans. Oh, two maters turned last night....finally HOME GROWN MATERS. I go all year without maters....next 90 days I will make up for that. Or as long as my stomach will handle the acidity from them.

Great pic of Hippie banging a knot hole in a tree. Wondering if the tree is having as much fun as Hippie.
In my defense, there was a bee hive in there. I'm not really into trees. Buzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Ah come on I know you are secretly building a small Nuclear Device to do what with .................................

Don't blow up the house GW.

I built it stout................... Easy to operate too and seemingly over designed/built..... I loaded it up yesterday with a 95 proof mixture that I was planning to run today for a baseline confirmation and this morning I noticed that the collector jar was half full. In checking, I found that I had apparently bumped the controls switch, but not the fan or vacuum pump switches, and the controls switch turns on the heat.

I have the PID set to heat the pot hot enough to boil alcohol, but not to boil water, so after it had recovered the alcohol, it stop boiling. The most interesting thing was that the radiator condenser worked even without the fan running, which is pretty noisy so I will be checking that out further. The recovered alcohol was around 29C/84F so waiting for it to cool down for an accurate reading.

Wow I hate spell correct. That was supposed to be lazies. lol

My spell check once changed the name of the company I was working for at the time from Precision Castparts Corp, to Precision Castration Corp, which fortunately I found before distributing the memo.

My spell check once changed the name of the company I was working for at the time from Precision Castparts Corp, to Precision Castration Corp, which fortunately I found before distributing the memo.
[/QUOTE]
That would have been a good one, but hard to explain to the boss.

Video games have passe me by. Loved Donkey Kong, Missile Command, Pac Man ....exc but Mario Cart which my daughter was addicted to just wasn't my cup of tea. I play nothing anymore. Don't seem to have time. Always something that needs doing around here.

Every time I get a minute to myself and sit down.....in comes the Old Ball and Chain with something for me to do. Yesterday it was vacuuming today it was cleaning the glass fire place....

Mrs Pute lives by the motto.....Never put off anything until tomorrow that you can get Pute to do for you today.

Holly crap....here she comes.....this doesn't look good for me

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back